• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1000th Post Karma! Go Green on my dime!

Well, it's been a little over a year since I first went green. This'll be my 1000th, post, so it's time to give back to this great forum some!

I'm gonna give away 2 Green memberships to NES. Drawing will be done on 8/9/10, with the assistance of random.org.

I'd prefer the memberships go to either folks who have never been green before, or someone who was green before but was unable to renew for whatever reason.

Why go Green?
Get in on the group buys! Lottery tickets, guns, AR parts, ammunition, ammo cans, patches, hookers, knives, gizmos, gadgets, whatever. I'm lying about the hookers (...or am I?).
Get in on the shoots! You'll be able to experience the raw firepower of dozens of NES'rs blazing away at the range, with a ton of people who love to get other folks to try their toys!
See what goes on behind closed doors in the member's forum
Go on fun trips, like tours of the S&W Factory in Springfield
Support the forum!
Experience other Karmas (folks even give away guns, sometimes)
You'll also be eligible for the M&P Giveaways that Derek has been doing fairly regularly with Four Seasons. Who doesn't want a chance to win a free gun?
And much, much more!

Reply to this thread with "IN!" You can say other things, if you'd like, but I'll DQ anyone that double posts. No need to be greedy [wink]

It would also be pretty awesome if people who don't win sign up, anyway, it's only $21/year, and you can get a lot out of it, and support NES, which does a lot for shooting sports in the Northeast.

So, get to it, people!

In, This is amazing of you to do, who ever wins should have to agree to do the same at 1000 posts! Good luck everyone

Bumping this back to page 1!

Also, I'm out of the state until sometime Monday. If I don't do the drawing on Monday, have no fear! I didn't forget about you, I just am running late (as usual...).

Winners are 508Ma**h*** and bobsher!

I'll be contacting Derek shortly to get the payments sent.
Congrats, now get ye to a shoot, and spend some money on some group buys!

Back
Top Bottom