$100 or $110 for renewal of ltc?

My town wants $110 for renewal of LTC.
I thought it was $100, with no other added charges.
Any thoughts?

Thank you

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Any thoughts?

Thank you

The fee is set by statute. I know towns were/are charging for photos; however;

1. You can bring your own photos (about $5 at those little booths at malls); and

2. Towns using the MIRCS method use a digital camera - no cost there!

Document the abuse if you won't challenge it.

1. You can bring your own photos (about $5 at those little booths at malls); and

It's Watertown.

I won't challenge it, but I will document it.

I thought I recalled reading that the photograph fee is included, and that it is written into the law, but my firearms law handbook is outdated from 2003, so I don't have handy access to the most up to date written rules anymore.

It's Watertown.

I thought I recalled reading that the photograph fee is included, and that it is written into the law, but my firearms law handbook is outdated from 2003, so I don't have handy access to the most up to date written rules anymore.

It's Watertown.

I know that North Attleboro used to not let you bring your own photos, and they charged you the 10 bucks for the photos.

I don't really care because I would have still spent the 10 bucks at CVS to get the passport photos taken anyway. So it's really no big deal to me.

I don't know what they do now.

I know that North Attleboro used to not let you bring your own photos, and they charged you the 10 bucks for the photos.

I don't really care because I would have still spent the 10 bucks at CVS to get the passport photos taken anyway. So it's really no big deal to me.

I brought my own pictures to the interview, but they weren't accepted. They took thier own picture and charged me $5. I'll add it to my GOAL complaint form once I know exacly how overdue my permit is.

I brought my own pictures to the interview, but they weren't accepted. They took thier own picture and charged me $5. I'll add it to my GOAL complaint form once I know exacly how overdue my permit is.

on the Belmont PD website they're saying $110, but I was told that only $50 goes to the State for any real licencing activities.

The rest is just rendered into more govenment lard in the great Crock we call the Peoples Republic. [roll]

if yer officer is a nice guy he MIGHT be able to let some of it slide.

Don't hold your breath.

I got my GOAL form all printed out, gotta submit it!

-Weer'd Beard

on the Belmont PD website they're saying $110, but I was told that only $50 goes to the State for any real licencing activities.

The rest is just rendered into more govenment lard in the great Crock we call the Peoples Republic. [roll]

Don't hold your breath.

-Weer'd Beard

Don't hold your breath.

-Weer'd Beard

IIRC, $25 of the $100 goes to the town, the rest goes to the state. Many years ago my chief added $10 (to what was then $25 by law) because of "his additional expenses in implementing Ch. 180". I bitched to enough people that his "decision" was reversed, but nobody got refunds!

Basically they can charge what they like because you aren't going to take them to court for $10 or $25, it's just not worth it and they know it.

IIRC, $25 of the $100 goes to the town, the rest goes to the state. Many years ago my chief added $10 (to what was then $25 by law) because of "his additional expenses in implementing Ch. 180". I bitched to enough people that his "decision" was reversed, but nobody got refunds!

Basically they can charge what they like because you aren't going to take them to court for $10 or $25, it's just not worth it and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom