• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1,000 Post Karma-WE HAVE A WINNER

MisterHappy

NES Member
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
Winner is Zappa, and not because he had the "special" graphics in his "in" post!

Thanks to all for playing!

Got here before I thought I would....guess I have a lot to say! [shocked]

I was trying to think up a good Karma, and decided that everyone likes food, so....I'm giving away:

Pig Roast Ticket(s) to the Southborough Rod & Gun Club's annual Pig Roast, Sunday, August 29 at 2:00 PM (Each ticket has a $20 value)

Terms of the game:

Reply with "IN". If you wish to include a "sob story" about why you need to gorge on roast pig, feel free. It might entertain people, but it won't influence my random-number generated pick. [laugh]

If you're GREEN when it's drawn, you get 2 tix.

If you're not, you get one....(another incentive to go Green)

Winner will be drawn July 31, so you can start working up an appetite!

And for all you moving target shooters out there, we're having a reprise of our Flying Pig Trap Shoot at 10:00 that day. Look for more details in the new Shotgun Competition Sub-Forum!

Last edited:
IN

pigroast1.gif

In for sure. Give me and my friend a reason not to work! It'd be my first NES shoot!

Just to be clear it's not an "NES shoot" - there will be NES shooters, but it's an event run by Southborough Rod & Gun Club. And, it's a hell of a good feed.[laugh]

Oh, and if you're not the lucky winner, you cna still buy tix, and attend the Flying PIg shoot!

Close enough for me. Firstly, its an excuse to call out of work for a day haha second, I have only met a couple people here in real life and I have never shot with anyone from here so its a big bonus for me. =)

We have a Winner!

Zappa gets to gorge at the Trough of Plenty, for free!

If there's anyone else that wants tix, PM me. And if you come to the Flying Pig Shoot (starts at 10 AM the day of the Roast) you can STILL win!

More details on the FPS will be posted soon.

We have a Winner!

Zappa gets to gorge at the Trough of Plenty, for free!

If there's anyone else that wants tix, PM me. And if you come to the Flying Pig Shoot (starts at 10 AM the day of the Roast) you can STILL win!

More details on the FPS will be posted soon.

Wow!

Thanks!

That'll be two pig roasts in a row because I'll also be at GPP-II @ Monadnock the weekend before this one.

Homer_Drool.jpg

Back
Top Bottom