“Now we see that only armed people can resist the dictatorship.”

"Now there is a small window of opportunity when there is chaos on the streets and the security forces are not in control of the situation. If you see the strength in yourself in the future to become those armed people who will oppose Putin or Prigozhin, then it’s time to arm yourself. Prigozhin is not our friend and not even our ally. He is a bandit and a war criminal. But his rebellion is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and there won’t be another like it for a long time."
Russian businessman, Mikhail B. Khodorkovsky, quoted in the New York Times.

"Now there is a small window of opportunity when there is chaos on the streets and the security forces are not in control of the situation. If you see the strength in yourself in the future to become those armed people who will oppose Putin or Prigozhin, then it’s time to arm yourself. Prigozhin is not our friend and not even our ally. He is a bandit and a war criminal. But his rebellion is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and there won’t be another like it for a long time."

Easy for him to say. From London.

I’m in Italy right now, have a friend who works for SkyNews. Yesterday they were going apeshit crazy trying to cover the “civil war” in Russia - most of the staff was away, vacations & such and they were prepping interns & newbs to deliver the news here (he’s on the production end of things). Had lunch w him today & had a good laugh about how it turned out. I assured him that Biden interceded and fixed everything, we had another good laugh

Did you make extravagant hand gestures while typing this?

Because Italy?
When I got married, a couple friends from Italy came over for the wedding, one was in the wedding party. My best man (American) had never met them. When he heard me speak Italian it freaked him out a little because he said it was like I turned into a completely different person. It is strange when you know someone for years and they break into a different language & mannerisms all of a sudden.

Yep. Just like tough talk whilst being on a gun man chat room. Lol.

And using the term “whilst” in a gun man chat room [rofl]

I’m going to allow it. “Whilst” is a quality word in the American language.

A refined gentleman composes his insults with style and flair. If you can say “I am better than you” in two different ways at the same time, it is twice as gooder.

when americans can't put food on the table it might happen otherwise they will just lie down and ask for more, they will keep paying high prices till the can't anymore. those russian peoples are tough and have been though extreme hardship in the past: we don't know what bathroom to use

Last edited:
“…it’s time to arm yourself.”

In countries that disarm their citizens, re-arming is a difficult task. With 400+ million guns in the US, much less so.

IMG_2243.jpeg

James Madison stated that Tyrannical Governments invariably "are afraid to trust the people with arms."

This is exactly why we are watching our Government touting the false statements about "extremism" and "threat to Democracy" while at the same time turning a blind eye to criminals and criminals with guns in America.

Aaaaand, it's over. LOL

This was like the Hunt Brothers trying to corner the silver market.

Multiple media outlets suggest this will cripple Putin. The last thing we need is a cornered-rat situation with Putin/Russia. The next post-USSR change of leadership may not be bloodless.

This was like the Hunt Brothers trying to corner the silver market.
Bad times. I was in an industry that used a lot of silver back then, and were absolutely hammered by the price spike. Finally got back to normal, but not until after a short ton of pain at my employer.

When he heard me speak Italian it freaked him out a little because he said it was like I turned into a completely different person. It is strange when you know someone for years and they break into a different language & mannerisms all of a sudden.

Did it go something like this ???

View: https://youtu.be/t30JzS0LHpk?t=6

Back
Top Bottom