• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

“Barnstable County Commissioner Candidate Ron Beaty Receives 100% Rating By Gun Owners Action League (GOAL)”

“Barnstable County Commissioner Candidate Ron Beaty Receives 100% Rating By Gun Owners Action League (GOAL)”
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

For Immediate Release

CAPE COD, MA - Friday, October 21, 2022: Republican Nominee for Barnstable County Commissioner Ron Beaty today received a rating of 100% by the Gun Owners Action League (GOAL) relative to his strong Pro-2nd Amendment policy positions and advocacy of 2nd Amendment Rights in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Beaty said, “I am grateful to GOAL for their recognition of my efforts to staunchly preserve, protect and defend the Constitutionally guaranteed 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens in this state, and across the country.”

Beaty continued, “This hightest rating by GOAL is especially noteworthy during these turbulent times we all face as Americans.

Beaty finally stated, “ I believe that it is clear that in the upcoming Fall elections on Cape Cod, I am without doubt the Pro-2nd Amendment Rights Candidate and Advocate.

Beaty said, "Finally, I am the only County commissioner candidate in the entire state who has received a 100% rating from the gun owners action league. This in and of itself is highly significant. My radical Democrat opponent on the other hand is more akin to an adversary of the 2nd Amendment and our Constitution at best.”

# # #

TY!

Versus Bristol Cty Sheriff candidate Paul Heroux who wants to ban guns and require 100% background checks and such - things the Sheriff's office has no control over. LOL. I laugh when he has to pay for a YT commercial to me.

TY Ron. Good luck!

Who remembers John Buckley Middlesex County sheriff, from Belmont in the 70s? He tried to take away handguns Statewide. And he was a Republican!

Back
Top Bottom