‘Meet The Putmans’ Star Faces Felony Gun Charges

i gotta watch more tv. who the hell is brandon putman?
He has a stupid reality show about his family. He has 3 generations all living in the same house......like 50 people. He's creepy as f***.....runs rough shot over all his son in laws and gives em shit when they talk about moving out. He's a total creep. My wife watched like 3 episodes and stopped because the dude is crazy!

'Star?!?" Never heard of him.

How dumb can you be to ask someone you don't know to manufacture you another DIAS??? I don't know everything....but I would only ask a good friend to do that!

Out them.

The shop should have just kicked him out and told him to never come back.

I bet the owner assumed it was some kind of an ATF shit test/sting and that if he didn't rat on the guy he was going to lose his license or something, although I don't see how telling the guy "sorry I can't help you, this would be illegal and I can't get involved in these parts" wouldn't accomplish the same effect....

ETA: It must have been more than a DIAS.... will have to go scuffling around trying to find the full indictment...

-Mike

I never got DIAS, just buy the parts and do some milling and drilling. DIAS seem sketchy for reliability - at least the ones I’ve seen online.

Back
Top Bottom