‘Ask the AG’ TODAY at 12:30 on radio

From MASSter List today:

" Attorney General Maura Healey appears on Boston Public Radio’s regular ‘Ask the AG’ segment, WGBH-FM 89.7, 12:30 p.m."

From MASSter List today:

" Attorney General Maura Healey appears on Boston Public Radio’s regular ‘Ask the AG’ segment, WGBH-FM 89.7, 12:30 p.m."

This oughta be great...lol. I guarantee you that nobody who is going to ask her a legit question about her fascist tactics will get through, though. Someone care to post a synopsis after it's over? I can picture it now...it will be 30 minutes of tough questions like "AG Healey, how did you find the courage to stand up to the evil pro-gun lobby and start enforcing the law correctly?" "AG Healey, how does it feel to know that you're the only AG in the US who is actually doing what is right to keep these evil weapons of war off the street?" "AG Healey, who is your favorite WNBA player and why? I admire you so much for giving up your promising and rewarding career playing basketball in Austria and coming back to the US to stand up for the rights of the little people. I don't know what our state would do without you."

[puke2][puke][puke2][puke][puke2][puke][puke2][puke][puke2][puke]

"Did you always want to be a Totalitarian Left-wing Statist who used WWII era Tyrant strategies and tactics to oppress and combat your political opposition, or was it only after you were given the 'mandate' by soulless mediocrities who happily cheer for Big Government because they have no Individual pride of existence?"

Why would you tell a call screener what you want to discuss?

Make something up that's on-topic, and then change directions during your first sentence when you get on the air.

Yeah, when she was on before I had expected everyone to load up the call center like they do on Howard Stern. If they dumped Sal or Richard they just pick up a different phone and keep talking.

They only have so much time on delay to dump people though...if people hammer them with calls....

From MASSter List today:

The only question I want to ask her is this, Why wasn't these regulations enforced when it was first enacted in 1993 ? Why wait until 2016 ? That means that the AG's office allow hundreds of thousands of these so called assault weapons to be sold to the public, and yes, they accepted that tax money for everyone of those weapons. So, whatever repercussions have come as a result of their incompetence is the AG's responsibility, not ours. Now Healey's offices want a pat on the back for getting AR' and AK's off the street. What about the hundreds of thousands of those weapons that the AG's office allowed to be sold ? How do you think she will respond to that ? And yes, I am aware that Healy is not following the law as it was written, but has changed the regulation to suit her own political agenda.

Yeah, when she was on before I had expected everyone to load up the call center like they do on Howard Stern. If they dumped Sal or Richard they just pick up a different phone and keep talking.

Exactly what I was thinking about "Rusty, stop calling me" lol

An excellent question that she'll most likely spew some BS on. I would change "Why wasn't" to Why weren't in your question though.

The only question I want to ask her is this, Why wasn't these regulations enforced when it was first enacted in 1993 ? Why wait until 2016 ? That means that the AG's office allow hundreds of thousands of these so called assault weapons to be sold to the public, and yes, they accepted that tax money for everyone of those weapons. So, whatever repercussions have come as a result of their incompetence is the AG's responsibility, not ours. Now Healey's offices want a pat on the back for getting AR' and AK's off the street. What about the hundreds of thousands of those weapons that the AG's office allowed to be sold ? How do you think she will respond to that ? And yes, I am aware that Healy is not following the law as it was written, but has changed the regulation to suit her own political agenda.

Why bother taking with her? The more publicity she gets and the more she gets to explain whatshe did, the more it legitimizes what she did in the eyes of non gun owners. Unless we get her to speak on our terms, she needs to STFU and let the lawsuit take its course.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

"First of all voting rights are civil rights and we would be doing everything possible to make it easier"

What about the rest of our rights?

It's scary to think that people will believe what she is saying and it pisses me off that this freak gets to spout nonsense with nobody to question her. If she debated the issue she would finally look like the fool she is. "The next day there was no more sales so it's working".....each time I hear that I want to punch her in the throat.

"The next day there was no more sales so it's working"

Threatening a person's property and livelihood without due process will probably work, until the courts defend Individual Civil Rights as designed, or if not, the People decide a new form of Government better suits their needs, as encouraged by the Founders and the Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom