• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zombie survival

A must read site.

If you can't save the world, prepare for its end.
Regards,

Captain LD
Zombie Interdiction Team
US Southwestern Zombie Guard

My apologies for not posting the site. It's a site for buying kit, but we are all probably adequately prepared here so it's not as important as getting the word out to the naysayers.
http://zombietools.net/

This second site is a flash movie thing that lets you make choices in a zombie uprising and let you see how you'd fare in such an event. It's unrealistic for us as we'd already have guns, but it could sway a non-gun person to the inevitability of the zombiecalypse.
http://www.survivetheoutbreak.com/

Last edited:
I like the zombie Che Guarvera shirt they have for sale. "f*** the revolution. Bring on the Apocolyse!"

Edit: They also have some really neat blades for sale if your into that stuff

Last edited:
I clicked "push furniture",not "try to save an idiot who charges the zombies with a bat."

Head to highest secure ground ( the roof or attic ) with as much supplies as possible,then cut off path (stairs) from zombies,preferably by destruction.

There.You are on a pillar safety to formulate your next course of action.

My immediate zombie haven is My roof,easily accessible through my window. Long term plans include The Mcdonalds play place, attic of hardware store,and the giant KFC bucket sign.

and count me in nickle.I read the book.

I would be a student, survival guide in place... plywood and 2x4s precut for doors and windows ( told my wife it was for hurricaines....) and 2 weeks worth of MREs...

no edged weapons yet but working on it

Go, zombie hunters!

I'm currently reading Zombie CSU, by Jonathan Maberry. Interesting book... The Forensics of the Living Dead. Very interesting reading - it's not fiction, really - it's more "What would happen if there was a REAL zombie attack? How do the police respond, what would happen when the coroner started looking at the body, etc?".

I'll be Karma-ing this away once I'm done with it, as I probably won't keep it to reread and I'm sure that others will want to. Watch the Karma section for it in a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom