Zombie Apocalypse Training.

blindndead

NES Member
Is it me or is this kid supper sloppy with his drawing techniques. No eyes and ears and gun safety is JUNK!
I'm no expert but wow.

I think a zombie could handle a firearm better.[shocked]

Last edited by a moderator:
"The best mercy you can show is shooting them in the head"

I actually enjoy his videos. Plus who has eyes and ears on during a Zombie Apocalypse.
If your looking for shooting tips and expert gun handling from FPS your not really looking for the right videos.
He is more of the "WOW" check out all his toys and wish I could do that here type of videos.

His language skills and finger in the trigger housing aside, he did a good job.

Other than that I have three criticisms:

1. He should be moving.

2. Zombie shooting certainly requires more than a 10 round mag.

3. No headshots...this guy is dead!

His language skills and finger in the trigger housing aside, he did a good job.

Other than that I have three criticisms:

1. He should be moving.

2. Zombie shooting certainly requires more than a 10 round mag.

3. No headshots...this guy is dead!

Finger in the trigger housing was the big turn off for me.

ears aside, in the zombie Apocalypse wont every survivor be wearing super sweet ballistic eye pro, especially with polarized lenses? At least, that's what all the movies are like...

I meant the "Head-shots only" mentality that people have, don't get me wrong, head-shots would make the most sense like you said, but wouldn't be the only way to kill them lol

I meant the "Head-shots only" mentality that people have, don't get me wrong, head-shots would make the most sense like you said, but wouldn't be the only way to kill them lol

(Obviously, I'm arguing in jest here)

You could kill them with body shots, but remember, they're not going to bleed out like a person would and it's going to cost you a whole lot of ammo. They're not going to stop coming because you've blown their arm off. A body shot that severs the spinal cord will render them unable to walk, but a paraplegic zombie is still quite dangerous. You would literally have to shoot the zombie to pieces to kill it with body shots. A single round to the head is much more simple.

Back
Top Bottom