Zimmerman in custody...

The funny part was the mention of his "excessive ammunition storage"...I know a few of you out there are shuddering at the thought of someone actually finding out JUST how many rounds of verying calibers you've hoarded...is it 1,000? 5,000? 10,000 rounds you could potentially use to kill every bunny rabbit in a two town radius. You demons...sons of satan...burn in Hedes...BUUUURRRRNNNN!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/26/george-zimmerman-guns-found-samantha-scheibe-search-warrant-shotgun/

hate even resurrecting this thread but 5 guns and 100 rounds of ammo is a stockpile? JFC

[rofl]
According to law enforcement, Zimmerman had stockpiled five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition ... including the 12-gauge shotgun his GF, Samantha Scheibe, claims he used to threaten her ... by shoving it in her face.

But no Kel Tec 9mm [angry] Eric Holder should return his gun, Zimmerman seems to like the 9.

He needs to move to somewhere like North Dakota. I was there this fall and I'm telling you, he couldn't buy himself a drink in any bar in that state. He's practically a hero. If he went there, nobody would hassle him and he'd have no trouble finding a job.

The only problem is there are only 3 things to do in ND. Farm, hunt, and work on oil wells.

Sign me up!

He needs to move to somewhere like North Dakota. I was there this fall and I'm telling you, he couldn't buy himself a drink in any bar in that state. He's practically a hero. If he went there, nobody would hassle him and he'd have no trouble finding a job.

The only problem is there are only 3 things to do in ND. Farm, hunt, and work on oil wells.

I thought they had surplus of hookers who followed the fracking money? That could pass some time in ND.

Nope. He is doing this all to himself. He has a history of being a hot head and making bad decisions.

But it is a lot easier to blame others.

Agreed. He's had like 4 encounters with law enforcement since summer.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought they had surplus of hookers who followed the fracking money? That could pass some time in ND.

Damn. Somebody already has that business model. Oh well. I been thinking that pimpin' in ND would be a good idea.

He sounds downright creepy on his 911 call in this last incident. He calls to "get his side of the story" out there, sounds way too calm and says the cops are angry because he won't let them in.

Something ain't right with him, and he's making all gun owners look bad.

Something ain't right with him, and he's making all gun owners look bad.

Why? Maybe it's me but I don't view Zimmerman as some kind of representative of "all gun owners". [thinking] He's a corner case retard who put himself in a position he didn't belong in, then when he gets his expensive gift (acquittal) he squanders it by not staying below the radar.

-Mike

Why? Maybe it's me but I don't view Zimmerman as some kind of representative of "all gun owners". [thinking] He's a corner case retard who put himself in a position he didn't belong in, then when he gets his expensive gift (acquittal) he squanders it by not staying below the radar.

-Mike

I don't either, frankly what you do with guns has no bearing on me or any other gun owner. I'm talking about the general public and the antis especially, they use George as an example of why we're all evil.

I will say though a lot of gun owners took Zims side during the trial, I saw it on numerous websites. They make themselves look bad, but I wonder if they still side with him.

-Mike

If he keeps this up, he's not going to be a gun owner at all. He's on a path to be a prohibited real soon. Displays poor decision making time after time.

What he really needs is a plane ticket to Montana and a set of these.
spyglasses-350x232.jpg

He won't move because he likes the attention.

Sadly, he does seem to. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until he went on that publicized tour of Kel Tec or whatever. That was just arrogant in light of his acquittal, keep that shit secret. Then he's been accused multiple times of domestic issues, and his latest 911 call is the worst. He sounds so smug and creepy I can't figure out why.

Stand Your Ground should exist legally, we should not have to suffer punitive court trials for legit self defense. This ass hat have people a cause in fighting SYG legislation, and he's an albatross for us all.

Edit: The case kick started the fight against SYG regardless of the case not using it as a defense. He's a poster boy for it no matter what.

Last edited:
Stand Your Ground should exist legally, we should not have to suffer punitive court trials for legit self defense. This ass hat have people a cause in fighting SYG legislation, and he's an albatross for us all.

Once again, stand your ground had nothing to do with the case. It was a rallying cry for anti 2A forces lead by politicians who, if they had sons, the sons would look like Zimmerman's attacker. This was a pure self defense case.

sounds so smug and creepy I can't figure out why.
We don't know if he was squared away when this started. On his way to buy groceries for the week he saw something that looked suspiciously like the answer to who was robbing the neighborhood.

Next thing he knows he is in a fight for life. He defends himself and kills someone. When police kill, the are provided counselling. GZ got death threats. Then he was arrested, and kept alone in a cell. After acquittal, he got more death threats.

I wish he was better behaved, but I'm not surprised that things seem to be spinning out of control.

--jcr

Get back together with the girl who claimed you put a shotgun to her head and had you arrested for it and all your guns taken away while you are still receiving death threats? Sure, sounds like. Great idea.
042.gif

I would get back with her, once the charges are dropped, drop her and move on. Can't ever trust her again, so can't deal with her.

Last edited:
Once again, stand your ground had nothing to do with the case. It was a rallying cry for anti 2A forces lead by politicians who, if they had sons, the sons would look like Zimmerman's attacker. This was a pure self defense case.

I know that, and I never said it did. His case kick started the fight against SYG, that's what I meant and I hoped people understood that. Guess I need to add it in for extra clarification.

We don't know if he was squared away when this started. On his way to buy groceries for the week he saw something that looked suspiciously like the answer to who was robbing the neighborhood.

Next thing he knows he is in a fight for life. He defends himself and kills someone. When police kill, the are provided counselling. GZ got death threats. Then he was arrested, and kept alone in a cell. After acquittal, he got more death threats.

I wish he was better behaved, but I'm not surprised that things seem to be spinning out of control.

--jcr

I was talking about the most recent 911 call, not the Trayvon one.

Last edited:
We continue to fail by allowing them to control the narrative from crisis to crisis.

We need to seize the lack of crisis to drive the fundamental/civil rights issue so that when crisis comes around, the power hungry, corrupt and just insane have no runway to take off on this issue.

We have long/repeatedly allowed things to backslide by letting our guard down between these manufactured events...

His girlfriend wants to drop the charges now. Can't have a reality show if curious George is in the clink.

His girlfriend wants to drop the charges now. Can't have a reality show if curious George is in the clink.

If anyone stays with a girl who put him in the clink and now faces the charges, he can get whatever they give. He's a moron if he goes back with her, she's a nut. We know he is too if he goes back with her. I just hope he disappears for good and lives a quiet life. But I don't see that happening, I think he likes to live in the public eye now.

If anyone stays with a girl who put him in the clink and now faces the charges, he can get whatever they give. He's a moron if he goes back with her, she's a nut. We know he is too if he goes back with her. I just hope he disappears for good and lives a quiet life. But I don't see that happening, I think he likes to live in the public eye now.

I don't even think it's necessarily HIM that wants to live in the public eye, but rather it's the "public eye" that wants him in it! If he so much as farts and someone hears it, it's going to be reported. The cops are more than eager to go after him for the slightest complaint, and will notify the media before they even leave the station to respond to the call. He needs to disappear out of FL completely or he will end up getting jammed up for one stupid thing after another guaranteed.

I don't even think it's necessarily HIM that wants to live in the public eye, but rather it's the "public eye" that wants him in it! If he so much as farts and someone hears it, it's going to be reported. The cops are more than eager to go after him for the slightest complaint, and will notify the media before they even leave the station to respond to the call. He needs to disappear out of FL completely or he will end up getting jammed up for one stupid thing after another guaranteed.
He could be out if the public eye if he wanted to. He doesn't. It's obvious. He is trying to get a tv show.

I think I am going to unsubscribe from this thread. I would rather get updates about Kim Kardashian, she at least got famous for spreading on camera.

You guys can keep this retard.

Back
Top Bottom