Yugo M59 SKS

SKS Ray

NES Member
A while back I picked up a "fix em" Yugoslavian SKS model 59 (model w/out grenade launcher). It was missing the bayonet, butt plate, and cleaning rod. Only thing I didn't have was a spare bayonet which I recently found.
After a few nights of cleaning and adding missing parts, I finally got it to the range this past Saturday.
After playing with the sights and shooting Wolf ammo, I found a box of Golden Tiger ammo in my bag that had 14 rounds in it. Not much diference than the Wolf stuff I was shooting but it was my best group at 100 yards with only one outside the box. Not bad for a $70 project rifle.

MVC-020F.jpg

How sweet these can shoot?? I love to shoot these at the local range with everyone around me, it opens up there eye's that these old war horses can shoot accurately too. Of course the paper doesn't lie and i'm sure that some get really pissed too. I seen some modern guns that don't shoot even close too. I don't really show my true feelings at this point but on the inside i'm rollin on the ground laughing at them. I'm sure they were laughing at me when they seen what i was plinkin with when they walked up.

Back
Top Bottom