Youtuber "Sootch" had his home robbed

I saw his mirror/gun cabinet video and wondered why he would let the world know where he hides his guns. Really cool product but not something you want to broadcast.

[video=youtube_share;J6KB7BmtBAE]http://youtu.be/J6KB7BmtBAE[/video]

Feel bad for him, and honestly, perps like that should be shot if they're breaking in. MA needs better castle doctrine laws.

Where is castle doctrine coming into play in this scenario? Shame on him for posting all his hiding spots, Im sure hes a good guy and all, but that was just stupid in my opinion.

Damn that sucks.... What was in the link? It's not working.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

It looks like Sootch00 pulled down the link. Probably smart of him.

It was basically Sootch00 taking you on a tour of his home after a break-in. He showed all of the places that he keeps guns stashed, and pointed out all of the valuable stuff that the thieves missed.

It was basically Sootch00 taking you on a tour of his home after a break-in. He showed all of the places that he keeps guns stashed, and pointed out all of the valuable stuff that the thieves missed.

Wow, that's a pretty stupid thing to do after getting burglarized. It's like asking for seconds..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was the only smart thing about all of this. It sucks that he was robbed but he really needs to exercise a little more common sense.

He has a real safe bolted down to the floor but he keeps all of his family's important papers in a POS lockbox that someone can easily pick up and walk away with? Losing firearms to a theft would be horrible on several levels, but losing originals of important docs like birth certificates, titles, deeds would well and truly suck.

Back
Top Bottom