Youtuber gets in guy's face.....gets shot

Palladin

NES Member
Some of these You Tubers who invade privacy and get in your face and won't leave absolutely deserve this. They may have the legal right to video you but they have no right to get in your face and private space. Regardless of the criminal findings the delivery driver is going to face a civil lawsuit unfornuately.

This clown makes videos harassing people and prophets $2 - $3,000 cash per month. That should be the motive! But no, the motive was on the shooter because he called a self-defense attorney before 911.

The acquitted person is reproted to still be in jail, presumably on the unlawful discharge in occupied building conviction.

They should charge the “victim” with assault on the guy he went after and YouTube should shut his pos channel down. The real shame here is that the guy defending himself didn’t double-tap that worthless human and save society from his asinine behavior.

Grab their phone, delete all the videos from their account, throw phone back at them. "It's just a prank, bro"

Anyone gets in my face abruptly talking about their "twinkle" is getting some sort of treatment ASAP. I'll assess the situation and administer treatment appropriately and within the bounds of the laws where I am at the time. Approach my young daughter about your twinkle and you won't make it to the courtroom to watch my trial.

File under play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Driver should be awarded some kind of courageous citizen award or something. He did society a favor and hopefully that ass hat prankster walks away having learned something.

He didn't. They interviewed him leaving the courthouse and the first thing he said was that he would continue doing this stupid shit.

It would be terrible if the next victim of his foolishness shoots him in the head instead of the gut........... [rolleyes]

This clown makes videos harassing people and prophets $2 - $3,000 cash per month. That should be the motive! But no, the motive was on the shooter because he called a self-defense attorney before 911.
i don't believe you have to call 911, but it might look good if you call to report a shooting. If he's not bled out yet, maybe have a hard time finding your phone.
Calling attorney first doesn't really look good. Maybe state that you affirm your 5th and 6th amendment rights and chill.

The acquitted person is reproted to still be in jail, presumably on the unlawful discharge in occupied building conviction.
I read the same thing and was sure I misunderstood something.....cleared of the shooting but still in jail due to discharging the firearm.....HUH ???

So if he was "lucky" enough to be harassed/confronted in the parking lot he would free now ???

This kid needs some 2A lawyer help.

I read the same thing and was sure I misunderstood something.....cleared of the shooting but still in jail due to discharging the firearm.....HUH ???

So if he was "lucky" enough to be harassed/confronted in the parking lot he would free now ???

This kid needs some 2A lawyer help.
It's called a compromise. I'm guessing the jury couldn't agree on the aggravated malicious wounding charge so they made an internal deal to acquit on that but convict on the other charge. And yes it is B.S.

Worth noting if you watch the video is that there was another person with the cell phone guy meaning the defendant was being confronted by 2 people; an out-numbered situation. Also the cell phone guy is noticeably bigger than the defendant. I've no doubt that all played into his potential threat thinking.

I think that was a third-party filming I’m sure the police took his footage and it was more than a couple seconds before he just decided to shoot the guy. Either way he had it coming.

And the police are aware this is going on and don’t go do anything about it…

Please should’ve told this guy it’s harassment or warn him that he’s gonna get shot.

Not that it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that if you f*** with people, that shit could happen

Back
Top Bottom