You Sunk My Battleship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has me thoroughly confused.

this thread is retarded people just posting random shit. i've finally made i threw all the pages and there is no central theme no continuing tone. Just random shit

Would have been better if Jose ripped into the OP but he was the bigger man and didnt bother. no fun......no fun at all

this thread is retarded people just posting random shit. i've finally made i threw all the pages and there is no central theme no continuing tone. Just random shit

Would have been better if Jose ripped into the OP but he was the bigger man and didnt bother. no fun......no fun at all
No fun? This is hilarious. And, who's more retaded: the people posting or those reading 22 pages saying to themselves "this is retarded" the whole way through?[laugh]

I had high hopes for this thread.

But 20+ pages later.... Nothing.

To the OP, you are not very good at this "calling out" thing

You fail

Can someone post the load data for a 20mm Lahti? I've never reloaded before, but I picked up a press and figured I'd just jump right in. Do I just fill up the case with any powder I have and then smash a bullet down on top of that?

Everyone here should MYOFB. Concealed means concealed. The .40 sucks but the 9mm is a great round for bear. Cat threads suck. It was unfair to ban Scrivener. NES is anti-[STRIKE=undefined]cop[/STRIKE]everything. My finger IS my safety. Mmmm, bacon! Loud bike pipes...

Everyone here should MYOFB. Concealed means concealed. The .40 sucks but the 9mm is a great round for bear. Cat threads suck. It was unfair to ban Scrivener. NES is anti-[STRIKE=undefined]cop[/STRIKE]everything. My finger IS my safety. Mmmm, bacon! Loud bike pipes...
And your point is?

- - - Updated - - -

If you ignore your wife long enough, you can really build your post count!

I came home thinking....no way that thread is still alive..... POST 231 ARE YOU KIDDING......WOOT WOOT

So abortion go or no go? what about muslims vs christians? [laugh]

I came home thinking....no way that thread is still alive..... POST 231 ARE YOU KIDDING......WOOT WOOT

So abortion go or no go? what about muslims vs christians? [laugh]

Seriously, Did the mods call "go time" and not tell us???? where the hell are they? WTF how is this thread still going????

Maybe someone should just go full full retard to get this locked already.

I would do it, but if I get banned I'll be screwed, because I have a group buy to run. [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom