You Guys are Great...Please no more infighting

are like brothers from other mothers. You bring out the best, even in a person like me. I used to be a prick but I feel a little nicer now. I'm impressed by how kind people are here. Thanks.

Really

Blitz1

P.S. Not to exclude the sisters here, it just didn't rhyme. I have the same feelings for all of the ladies here as well.

[grin][smile]

Last edited:
are like brothers from other mothers. You bring out the best, even in a person like me. I used to be a prick but I feel a little nicer now. I'm impressed by how kind people are here. Thanks.

Really

Blitz1

P.S. Not to exclude the sisters here, it just didn't rhyme. I have the same feelings for all of the ladies here as well.

[grin][smile]

Ditto.

I love you too dude. [smile]

It sounds like Blitz is Blitzed. Don't drive anywhere.

Yeah I guess I was a little lit last night but I never drive anywhere like that. I'm a good boy.

This sounds like an on-line "Broke Back Mountain" tribute...now I'm a little nervous [wink]

Be afraid...[wink]

Don't worry, man, you're still a prick to us [wink] [rofl]

Nice to know I haven't lost it. [smile]

I don't know. I heard he's been eying that cross dressing transvestite that's been walking around Milford. [smile][wink]

I must have missed that one! I'll keep my eye out though [laugh2]

Zing!

Thought? As in "past tense"?

[laugh]

HA!![rofl][laugh2]

All I know is everyone I met yesterday is freaking awesome. Couldn't ask for a better group of people.

I'm not used to people being so nice. I still have that warm fuzzy feeling.

I say we have a huge party at Doobies new house next weekend. [laugh][smile]

Should we tell him we're coming? [smile]

Should we tell him we're coming? [smile]
What... and ruin the surprise?

I'm sure we could help him figure out which part of his new property is suitable for a range. Some NES member has to have a small bulldozer they could bring.

Back
Top Bottom