You Guys are Great...Please no more infighting

Infighting

OK, we're a famliy here right?

I can understand a certain amount of infighting (kinda like sibling rivelry) but I think it's getting a little bit out of hand.

Neg rep points, not good.

We need to Stand Together to fight the Common Foe, We are either United or we are Untied. [thinking][hmmm]

JMO

Yeah, neg reps are definitely uncool. Well, except for maybe for N.E. Charters. Nah, I couldn't even neg him, and even helped his boy out when he needed it.

I still extend my offer to help any one of you here if you ever need it. Even the guys I argue with in the off-topic forum [smile]

OK, we're a famliy here right?

I can understand a certain amount of infighting (kinda like sibling rivelry) but I think it's getting a little bit out of hand.

We need to Stand Together to fight the Common Foe, We are either United or we are Untied. [thinking][hmmm]

JMO

I agree! It's too much fun to not have fun!![smile]

Indeed, there is no call for Neg rep points. Instead, simply bash each other's head in using the standard verbal tools we were all given.

Seriously though, why the neg points? I just don't get it. I've given one neg point so far for someone who worked really hard to achieve it. And frankly, I even regret that one. I should have torn him a new hole and gone on with my day.

Indeed, there is no call for Neg rep points. Instead, simply bash each other's head in using the standard verbal tools we were all given.

Seriously though, why the neg points? I just don't get it. I've given one neg point so far for someone who worked really hard to achieve it. And frankly, I even regret that one. I should have torn him a new hole and gone on with my day.

-1 for you.

j/k.

As my kids used to tell me when they were younguns "You can yell at us all you want to dad, but we won't stop agravating each other. It's too much fun."

Back
Top Bottom