Yotes vs. Buck

DJBrad

NES Member
Yotes acting like african wild dogs now? Normally wild dogs will tear at the anus of ruminants and pull out the entrails brutally. This appears to be such a case and the blood loss is more likely related to both venous hemorrhage from the legs and the rear. Haven’t seen this before on such a big buck.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/5rZbKU82vWU?feature=share

I remember that post back in January on IG
View attachment 652676
Not directed at @Noreaster13 - but at the guy you quoted.

Spare me the Disney BS. "In good spirits, albeit tired and confused" WTF? "He wasn't afraid of me..." - yeah, he's probably in shock from blood loss.

Stop assigning emotions to animals - nature is not nice, and there isn't an upbeat theme song most of the time. Coyotes have to eat, and deer are just prey.

"He wasn't afraid of me..." - yeah, he's probably in shock from blood loss. I've seen deer hit by cars just lying there either trying to recover strength or figure out how to communicate the make / model and plate of the car that hit it.

Gotta be 10-15 years ago the pack in my area cornered a small deer in my neighbor's back yard. Well, just inside the tree line. About 4am. Neighbor came home around 7 from work and wife said, "You need to go out there." head and spine and some bones was all that was left.

Back
Top Bottom