Yippee! We're Alive Again

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
I was suffering withdrawal symptoms real bad.

Apparently there was some server problems that took us off-line for the past day.

Welcome back to all!

Yessir, the servers are acting accordingly. The webservers were upgraded with a new OS and ran into a snag when trying to get various software packages to communicate with each other..

But looks like they got it rolling now.

LenS said:
The real reason was that Tony and Derek both needed a "time out"! [twisted] [lol]

The only way you can get us to stop arguing is to pull the plug on the server.

derek said:
LenS said:
The real reason was that Tony and Derek both needed a "time out"! [twisted] [lol]

The only way you can get us to stop arguing is to pull the plug on the server.

Didn't work. We find alternate means of comm's to bitch at each other.

By the way, Lynne, I guess we forgot to tell you - NEVER, EVER, push the red button.

I was going through serious withdrawel today. Now boys didn't your mothers tell you to play nice? [twisted] Time out never worked here,had to take away priveledges.Ah, thats it Lynne took away you guy's computer priviledges. Now I see. [twisted]

MrsWildweasel said:
I was going through serious withdrawel today. Now boys didn't your mothers tell you to play nice? [twisted] Time out never worked here,had to take away priveledges.Ah, thats it Lynne took away you guy's computer priviledges. Now I see. [twisted]

Shhhh!...they weren't supposed to know.
[wink]

derek said:
Lynne said:
TonyD said:
By the way, Lynne, I guess we forgot to tell you - NEVER, EVER, push the red button.

NOW he tells me....sheesh!

LYNNE YOU PUSHED THE RED BUTTON?????? [shock]

Derek, dearheart, you DID NOT have that in the directions. I'm a curious sort, you know. If no one tells me not to do something, my adventurous side takes control. Any other buttons, keys or otherwise protruding objects I shouldn't touch???

Lynne said:
Derek, dearheart, you DID NOT have that in the directions. I'm a curious sort, you know. If no one tells me not to do something, my adventurous side takes control. Any other buttons, keys or otherwise protruding objects I shouldn't touch???

LOL I figured the warning was clear enough.

redbutton.gif

Lynne said:
You didn't show me that luv. It's not my fault. (Gad zooks! I just sounded like a liberal!!! I feel sick....)

No worries, we can act like real liberals and blame it all on Bush. [lol] [lol] [lol]

derek said:
Lynne said:
You didn't show me that luv. It's not my fault. (Gad zooks! I just sounded like a liberal!!! I feel sick....)

No worries, we can act like real liberals and blame it all on Bush. [lol] [lol] [lol]

I don't know if I have the stomach to do that....maybe at Halloween tho.
[lol]

Lynne said:
derek said:
Lynne said:

[lol]

Hey, no messin' with Halloween, now.

TonyD said:
Lynne said:
derek said:
Lynne said:

[lol]

Hey, no messin' with Halloween, now.

NEVER! It's one of my favorite holidays. The idea is to scare people, and heaven only knows there's nuthin scarier than a liberal!! :D

Back
Top Bottom