Yep, Obama bows again....to Indian paliament....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This clown, joke, useless piece of...well...you get the idea has bowed yet again...What do you think of this?

r517208393.jpg

Jesus H Christ...its called being polite.

When you greet an Indian, you typically say "Nah-mah-stay", fold your hands and bow slightly.

I think, no matter your opinion of Obama, that India, historically a fierce rival of Pakistan is both a potential economic boon for the U.S. and an essential strategic ally of the U.S. I would hope any U.S. president (conservative, liberal, or other) would go to India to explore any and all potential of the (soon to be) most populated country in the world.

The leader of the free world should NOT be bowing to anyone. He's not showing respect, he's showing his submissiveness. Remember, this is the same guy who went on the Presidential Apology Tour and willingly fingered the United States of America as the culprit in all the worlds problems.

Status Quo for this administration.

When you greet an Indian, you typically say "Nah-mah-stay", fold your hands and bow slightly.

Is that what you and I would typically do, or what the POTUS is expected to typically do?

The leader of the free world should NOT be bowing to anyone. He's not showing respect, he's showing his submissiveness. Remember, this is the same guy who went on the Presidential Apology Tour and willingly fingered the United States of America as the culprit in all the worlds problems.

Status Quo for this administration.

And the same butthole that refused to place his hand on his heart for the Pledge of Allegiance during his campaign! F him and all of his arrogant cronies!

OH MY GOD OBAMA HAS EARS! HOLY SHIT, DUDE, WOAH MAN! WOAH!

Members of Al Qaeda have ears! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS?!

He was being polite. Jeeze.

THIS

Havent you ever seen Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom???? Even Indiana bowed.

We, and especially those who represent our country, do not subjugate themselves to other countries and cultures by "assimilating" their cultural forms. We have our own, and ours are at least as good, even better. How else did America become the place where everyone wants to come?

I don't do that when I greet an Indian, I shake their hand and ask them when my hard drive is going to arrive.

We, and especially those who represent our country, do not subjugate themselves to other countries and cultures by "assimilating" their cultural forms. We have our own, and ours are at least as good, even better. How else did America become the place where everyone wants to come?

Yeeeeeaaaaah...and that is why you'll never serve as an ambassador to a foreign country.

45943d1248576735-homosexuals-stage-second-kiss-mormon-plaza-bush_saudi1.jpg

bush+holding+hands.jpg

Mobama could pleasure himself infront of the whole world and I still wouldn't care!

I think, no matter your opinion of Obama, that India, historically a fierce rival of Pakistan is both a potential economic boon for the U.S. and an essential strategic ally of the U.S. I would hope any U.S. president (conservative, liberal, or other) would go to India to explore any and all potential of the (soon to be) most populated country in the world.

This

I'd rather do business with India than China.

His trip also coincidently coincided with some Muslim holiday (Eid al-Adha?) which I think started today... 200 million a day for him to fly to the other side of the world, attend church, see a museum, bow before another world leader, and dance some Indian dance.

It's great to see that he's aware of what is considered polite manners in another country. You can't be a diplomat if you're accidentally (or purposefully) insulting other countries by being unaware of or choosing to ignore their customs. It's no different than Geroge W. holding hands with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom