Xtreme 165 9mm

Never tried the 165's but I know a few guys who use them for their competition loads. Don't need a whole lot of powder with these to make power factor. Don't know of anyone else making 9mm bullets that heavy. I use 150 gr rn Blue Bullets.

Would probably make a great load for power factor.
Not much out there in the way of load data though, unless xtreme supplies their own.
Might try them for p.c.c.

Yeah I'm not sure where my friends got their data from.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with PCC aside from owning a 9mm sub2000. Using my 132ish PF 9mm loads using 150 gr blue bullets, it shoots pretty soft but seems much more sluggish than with my 124 gr loads. I'm FAR from a pro shooter and not sure if the sluggish action would make a difference for me in a match lol. I only shoot my sub2000 at the range for plinking not competition.

NES member 'SJan' is a pro PCC shooter and would have a lot better advice/experience.

Last edited:
My Dad use to shoot 158s out of 9 back in the 60s out of a browning highpower that was set up as a target gun the big issue with heavy heads is seating depth and being able to keep the pressures in ck, If you would like I can run it thru the quick loads program and let you know the pressures and velocity once you settle on a powder that you want to use.

In my experience, making PF using a lighter bullet makes my 8" 9mm AR "feel better to shoot" than using my 150gr Blue Bullet N320 G34 load.

Back
Top Bottom