• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9MM & 45ACP RELOADING WITH WIN 244

rewster

NES Member
Been using Win 231 for 20 years for 9MM & 45ACP. Win 244 has been around since 2018 or so. Have decided to give it a try since it seems to be more available than 231. I use plated 124gr RN bullets in 9mm and plated 230 gr RN in 45acp. Has anybody got load data they would like to share ? I'm not into hot or the max loads ! Just want to be sure they cycle and don't bounce off paper targets !!! :rolleyes:

Been using Win 231 for 20 years for 9MM & 45ACP. Win 244 has been around since 2018 or so. Have decided to give it a try since it seems to be more available than 231. I use plated 124gr RN bullets in 9mm and plated 230 gr RN in 45acp. Has anybody got load data they would like to share ? I'm not into hot or the max loads ! Just want to be sure they cycle and don't bounce off paper targets !!! :rolleyes:
Is 231 hard to get these days ? Honestly don't know...haven't bought any in years and still probably have 8lbs hanging around.

W244 was more available than the others esp. during the drought.
And after trolling 3 LGS's and finding NO 231 and plenty of 244 in each one I decided to make the change if I can get it to work !! Therefore the post !! :)

they dont call us Ma**h***s for nuthin' !!!!!!!!!

How about mailorder enough for the next few years?

Back
Top Bottom