XS big dot sights

I have them on 2 pistols and have had them on previously owned pistols. I really like them on a carry gun! But would not recommend them on a target pistol. I had Lou at BEC install both of mine....

Love them. I have the big dot on my S&W M&P9c and, combined with a Greg Derr trigger job, it became my favorite/most accurate pistol for carry. The only downside on mine is the M&Pc rear sight isn't tritium as well. But I still love the golf-ball-on-the-tee sight picture! I'll soon be buying a set for one of my Glocks which has front and back tritium.

M&P9c.jpg

Had em on my sr9c. I didnt care for the big dot so the stockers are back on. Had I opted for the smaller front I might have felt differently.

Had em on my sr9c. I didnt care for the big dot so the stockers are back on. Had I opted for the smaller front I might have felt differently.

Well IMO those stock Ruger sights are top notch. I usually don't prefer three-dot sights but those are great!

Mrichards6151- I agree completely that's why I have no plans on replacing them.

I have them on my shield and they work well for what they're meant to do. Fast acquisition and decent accuracy at 7 yards or less.

Back
Top Bottom