CH Precision Red Dot Plate

I bought a CZ P10C optics ready the other day,and ordered everything I needed for my new Holosun 508T-GR X2 such as the Suppressor Height Sights,and the red dot mounting plate from CH Precision. When the mounting plate came in, there was red thread Locker all over the plate inside the packaging and on the screws! After cleaning the plate off with all the thread locker I went to grab the screw and was missing the ones for my red dot,and on top of that,the screw are horrible quality! I never seen screw this bad ever! Also the threaded post that go on the red dot dis not fit properly, and the red dot and plate did not sit on my CZ like it should!(I'm going by how my Forward Controls plate fit my Glock 19 with my Trijicon RMR), it was like night and day with the 2 plates! After installing the red dot,I am not happy with the results of how it looks on the CZ. So my question is- who else makes a plate for a Holosun 508T for a CZ P10C? I have never been so disappointed in a product in my life.someone a while back also told me to never use there plates but it was the only one I could find. So any help would be great!20220629_155248.jpg

Back
Top Bottom