WUDUP from the Dirty 'Burg!

Hey everyone,

Just had my LTC appointment today. All seemed to go well, officer was surprisingly friendly and was joking around, nice guy. I was told it would take 6-8 weeks. Well if all goes well I'l be looking for some advice on some good classes and maybe a little help getting into the Leominster Rod and Gun Club. Went green last night to show appreciation and become a member.

thanks.......................

It's okay, nobody welcomed me on mine either!! lol. [wink]

Welcome aboard man! Thanks for going "green" so fast and supporting the forum!
I belong to the North Leominster Rod and Gun club. I assume that's the same one? Or is there a different one labeled just "Leominster Rod and Gun"?

A few of us from the forums go shooting there somewhat often. I might go this weekend for some recoil therapy.[mg]

Welcome! I used to live in the dirty burg for a year. I canceled my interview for other reasons, but the officer seemed real nice. Hopefully you get your ltc quickly.

Welcome aboard. Can't help with b the club but thought I'd say hi anyway. I lived in Fitchburg about 20 years ago but that was when my ltc was still good for life.

Welcome aboard. There are a few guys here from NLRG. Nice club I'd like to join it too actually. Just have to get off my butt and do it.
Well, I just cant do anything until I actually have that LTC in my hands. Until then just waiting and thinking about first gun purchase!

I was at the range for quite some time today to shoot my AR, 10/22, and my 1911. Out of the 3+ hours there, I only saw two other guys. When I left, I was the only person there. Pretty quiet today I guess? Hah.

From what I understand it is fairly easy to apply there compared to other clubs. There is a new member meeting every month I believe... and the membership fees are fairly cheap.

Steel targets to shoot at with pistols, 50, 100, 200 yard rifle range. As well as quite a lot of trap/skeet as well. Awesome if you ask me!

I thought this thread was about the dirty burger from trailer park boys. welcome Phil Collins! enjoy the site.

Back
Top Bottom