• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTF is wrong with people? Bathroom & guns

Appendix Carry maybe???

That seems to be the "It Way To Carry" right now for all these "TV Trained Tactical Carriers"...

CC is CC for a reason, don't let anyone see your JUNK ;) :( :rolleyes:

Should of just closed the door, I hate folks standing up to take a leak into the toilet, use the darn urinal, that's what there there for!!! I bet the guy didn't even lift the seat!!!

I'd say appendix carry as well. Maybe too much of a pita to maneuver around it so he just unclipped and took it completely out. All that would be easier to do in a stall than standing at a urinal I'd imagine. No idea why he didnt close the door other than maybe its a shitty door that doesnt latch properly.

Bullshit ! That guy probably got his ltc for a 100$ and is careless as hell with the second most important right this country has to offer !! It’s cost me 15,000$ to stay legal ! And now this FLRB BULLSHIT on top of everything else !! I don’t think this guy realizes the privledge he has ! Ok now a deep breath

Who pisses in a shitter with the door wide open anyway? It’s usually old guys with prostate issues having the curtesy not to take 20 minutes at the urinal.
The turd looks too skinny to CC that size frame anyway.

Honestly my intial thought after seeing the photo was that it was a plainclothes cop and it was taken inside a police station bathroom. Stupid Snapchat BS that always ends up getting somebody jammed up.

All the security at Millstone Nuclear plant in CT have to carry their rifles with the quick release bolt flags in place because some idiot toilet popped a rifle round while taking a dump.

I think the pic is staged.

Maybe it DID happen with somebody else, but this one is staged.

If you were next to him, did he pull an Astaire?

Or, did he just have a wide stance?

If you have to drop a D, you can use your underwear as a gun hammock.

Oh, and if you wipe standing up, you are gross.

I'm an Optimist. I try to see the Good in everything.
Here. I see that he is at least facing the right way...

49813218_281943502495966_1711181572784259072_n.png

Bet he still pissed all over the seat though.

Anyway, the guy is stupid, but.... If this did happen in AZ he's not doing anything illegal. Being a jackass, yes, especially since that appears to be the cripple stall, but not illegal.

Judging by the condition of the toilets at work, sometimes... I swear some people crap diarrhea standing up...

I work in a profession building. These slobs, many of them are wearing suits and ties..

I appendix carry all the time, clips stay attached to the belt, there's no need to do this. I've never seen someone appendix carry with one clip to the right of the buckle and one to the left. The whole how do you pee appendix thing is just a meme, even a functioning retard can figure it out- story might be slightly different using a urinal without a privacy divider, you need a brain cell or two for that, but not many.

Also, that's a massive gun for appendix, is it even owned by the guy in the stall or like someone else said, is this a police station and was it left by the last guy to take a shit?

The OP in the group looks like he may be a cop(someone mentioned that and also he has a few cop related pics

32387324_10214648065409857_3682021449352085504_n.jpg

38274542_10215224354816732_6572333044248608768_n.jpg

50011321_10216371011122423_9020377258082172928_n.jpg

49896949_10216357132855475_4666526428605448192_n.jpg

So maybe this was at a station?

LOL

Some of the best comedy on the internet was the 2000-ish "I left my Glock in the Walmart (I think it was WM) toilet" thread on GT. Absolute gold. So many iterations ago it's lost forever. Although it was so long ago, maybe it was cast onto stone tablets.

He's also made it easy to forget the gun. If I have to piss, the gun can stay where it is. If I have to take a crap, the holstered gun goes inside my underwear so I can't miss it when I go to pull up my pants, but is still not visible to someone looking in from outside the stall.

A few years ago I posted a pic I made in my home that I use for my NRA Basic pistol class, when we talk about this stuff. And you all got upset. So I'll refrain.

I appendix carry all the time, clips stay attached to the belt, there's no need to do this. I've never seen someone appendix carry with one clip to the right of the buckle and one to the left. The whole how do you pee appendix thing is just a meme, even a functioning retard can figure it out- story might be slightly different using a urinal without a privacy divider, you need a brain cell or two for that, but not many.

Also, that's a massive gun for appendix, is it even owned by the guy in the stall or like someone else said, is this a police station and was it left by the last guy to take a shit?
Screen_Shot_2018-11-20_at_2.51.39_PM_480x480.png

Personally, I use a single clip, and have no problem keeping the firearm and holster under control. But I can understand that there are other setups that might cause trouble.

At the same time, dude needs to keep control of his firearm.

Just another DBag attention whore. Look at me! I haz gunz!

Just close the door idiot. He’s the kind of guy that purposely tries to let others see his heater while he’s out somewhere. And that, will most certainly come back to bite him on the ass someday.

Either that or the whole thing is some kind of a "setup" designed to get a rise out of people. I can see some guy going "hey I got a pic of marko taking a piss, he left the stall door open, let's photoshop a gun into the pic and then post it on the internet". [rofl]

-Mike

Literally anything is possible these days with people trying to get a rise out of others online, never understood that need for attention but it’s out there.

I’m still leaning towards two cops in a police station f***ing around. Seen it happen, especially w/ Snapchat, the stupidity/immaturity of young cops, the bathroom looks exactly like the ones at our stations, but could be anything Michael. People are dumb and the internet promotes that.

Could also be a case where the guy pissing closed the door and the guy taking the pic is his buddy f***ing around.

Just another DBag attention whore. Look at me! I haz gunz!

Just close the door idiot. He’s the kind of guy that purposely tries to let others see his heater while he’s out somewhere. And that, will most certainly come back to bite him on the ass someday.
This!

Probably the type of LTC holder that shows his LTC to the cute waitress at the bar when carded. Then has to show it at a NH gun shop to buy ammo and bitches about it.

Back
Top Bottom