• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB: 2 Person Tree Stand

Looking for a 2 person tree stand for me and my son, I'm on the south shore but will travel a bit to pick one up at a reasonable price.

Thanks!

I was searching craigslist and the like but went to dicks and got a single for 69.00. They had doubles there for under 100.00. For what people were wanting for their gear it didn't make sense to buy used at their asking price and drive out to meet them when brand new with a harness was just a few bucks more and right down the road. Probably cheaper really after everything factored in.

Yeah maybe I'll check Dicks, looks like there's one for about $150 and for the difference between used, may not be worth it. Tx

I was searching craigslist and the like but went to dicks and got a single for 69.00. They had doubles there for under 100.00. For what people were wanting for their gear it didn't make sense to buy used at their asking price and drive out to meet them when brand new with a harness was just a few bucks more and right down the road. Probably cheaper really after everything factored in.
The only harness I've ever used that came with a stand was the one I got with my Summit climber. I have a few of the cheapo stands from Sportsmans Guide and Dicks and definitely wouldn't trust the harnesses that came with either. I don't think they add much value probably just cover liability for the seller.

Back
Top Bottom