• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WPRC IDPA Match - Classifier - April11th

Go slow on stage 3!!!!

My first classifier was my 2nd attempt at anything IDPA. I shot better at that one than I did today.

Horrible.

See... and you made fun of my post #10. [wink] The hats might have thrown you off. There is another classifier at HSC in May- however don't rely on just classifiers to get bumped... get ready for the MA state!

Go slow on stage 3!!!!

My first classifier was my 2nd attempt at anything IDPA. I shot better at that one than I did today.

Horrible.

You did well my friend, And nice meeting you finally.

Great work , Chopper (MD) , Negotiator, Glocky, Jar ,Bill T,Will, +John and whoever else helped out. We had a great event. A little cold and wet, But the combat conditions come at no extra charge!

Last edited:
You did well my friend, And nice meeting you finally.

Great work , Chopper (MD) , Negotiator, Glocky, Jar ,Bill T, +John and whoever else helped out. We had a great event. A little cold and wet, But the combat conditions come at no extra charge!

Weather sucked a$$. I blame my sub par score on stage 3 (as always) on the nasty cold weather. [thinking]

Weather sucked a$$. I blame my sub par score on stage 3 (as always) on the nasty cold weather. [thinking]
Interestingly Stages 1 and 2, which I shot before the rain, I didn’t do so well. But Stage 3, shot in the rain, I was pretty happy with.

I think one shooter shot about 35 seconds for Stage 3 and that Negotiator shot under 100 seconds for the match. Nicely done Negotiator!

Kudos to the staff, I enjoyed shooting with you all.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Interestingly Stages 1 and 2, which I shot before the rain, I didn’t do so well. But Stage 3, shot in the rain, I was pretty happy with.

I think one shooter shot about 35 seconds for Stage 3 and that Negotiator shot under 100 seconds for the match. Nicely done Negotiator!

Respectfully,
jkelly

Wow- do we have some new Masters??? Nice job Steve.

[grin]
Thanks for the great shoot everyone at WPRC. You are a great bunch of guys and I would like to shoot with you again. Keep up the good work.

Negotiator, I have to ask you, what color is the boathouse at Hereford?

Eric

I forgot to say VERY nice shoting sir!!

[okay - to the tune of Sam and Dave's "Soul Man"]..I'm a Sig man, dah da da

Found someone else who shoots a Sig amoung all you Glockaholics [grin]

Respectfully,
jkelly

I almost got 35 seconds in points down on stage 3!

Congrats on the time Negotiator.

SigTac shot stage 3 in 34 seconds total I believe. I watched him do a weak handed 3 target string with his first shot being double action in 3.43 seconds all down 0.

Thanks for the great shoot everyone at WPRC. You are a great bunch of guys and I would like to shoot with you again. Keep up the good work.

Negotiator, I have to ask you, what color is the boathouse at Hereford?

Eric

Hope to see you back with your Sig in May Eric!!!!

A great big thanks to all that made todays match safe and enjoyable. The newly ordained SO's did a great job. I had tons of help from start to finish. You guys made my first solo MD opportunity go nice and smooth.

Peter[smile]

Nice job Peter! Are the scores done yet?[grin]

Respectfully,
jkelly

By the way, next month's match (May 9th) features Mike-Mike as MD. Now that will be a good thread[laugh].

Wow- looks like some people have upped the ante. You can insult me... but my Glock?? That's outright painful. I must go let the Glock vent some at the range!

Sigtac- where do you usually shoot?

Wow- looks like some people have upped the ante. You can insult me... but my Glock?? That's outright painful. I must go let the Glock vent some at the range!

Sigtac- where do you usually shoot?

I shoot IDPA at Nenameseck Sportsmans Club once a month usually and sometimes at the S&W Shooting Sports center. My home town club is the Springfield Sportsmans Club in Monson, very close to where I live. No IDPA there yet, although I've been approached about organizing some shoots there.

Thanks to everyone who ran the match today! And it was great to meet some NESers too!

Scores are out. Looks like I can't add. Instead of missing ESP MM by 7 sec, I made it by 3. Now I just need to knock of 48.5 seconds to make SS.

Ya, I missed SS by a half of a second! lol Happy Easter.

I'll donate a whole second to you if they can swing it. :) If you need any help next month give me a shout.

Thanks Chopper for a great match... No more unclassified for me YEY!

Back
Top Bottom