• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Would you draw?

Bigger question. Won't Europeans lend a hand?

If fake,

Mayor: Drebin, I don't want anymore trouble like you had last year on the South Side. Understand? That's my policy.

Frank: Yes. Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards. That's *my* policy.

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of "Julius Caesar", you moron! You killed 5 actors! Good ones.

The tall black guy was swinging three feet over the guys head. Either fake or the four worst black fighters on earth meet up to get their asses kicked by a short white guy and a chick. I would wait for blood to be let and imminent death before I would get involved.

Last edited:
200_s.gif

Great fighting guys.

Even though that was fake as hell, I'll play. 4 dudes is deadly force. You aren't getting a Chuck Norris routine from me if that happens. Since we are tactically daydreaming, here's some realness.

If I'm alone, I'm running. Call me whatever you want. I don't get aroused thinking about shooting someone.
If I have my wife with me, and we can move safely together... we do that.
If I have my kids with me, and we cannot safely move together, I would put on a shooting clinic.

I was half expecting this....

[video=youtube_share;Z1eFdUSnaQM]http://youtu.be/Z1eFdUSnaQM[/video]

If fake,

Mayor: Drebin, I don't want anymore trouble like you had last year on the South Side. Understand? That's my policy.

Frank: Yes. Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards. That's *my* policy.

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of "Julius Caesar", you moron! You killed 5 actors! Good ones.

Yes!! Great obscure reference.

200_s.gif

Great fighting guys.

Even though that was fake as hell, I'll play. 4 dudes is deadly force. You aren't getting a Chuck Norris routine from me if that happens. Since we are tactically daydreaming, here's some realness.

If I'm alone, I'm running. Call me whatever you want. I don't get aroused thinking about shooting someone.
If I have my wife with me, and we can move safely together... we do that.
If I have my kids with me, and we cannot safely move together, I would put on a shooting clinic.

Psh, it's time for someone with some real world daydreaming under their belt to comment...

I am shooting.

Once I ID the threat I will place my wife holding my kid between the treat and me and then shoot with the ejection port next to her right ear. She knows not to punk out, and she defaults to finding me the nearest subway, because after I ice a bunch of bad guys, she knows her place is to drop everything and go get me a sammich. The kid will be fine.

First attacker steps in with a horribly telegraphed front leg roundhouse, with his hands down.

All the actors are WTF (olympic) Tae Kwon Do students. That style is unmistakable. They must'e learned the 'art' in one of the same strip mall McDojos I attended as a young man.

- - - Updated - - -

ideo related

Last edited by a moderator:
Why I was young and taking martial arts, Sensei always said, "It's not like the movies. If you have a weapon, use it."

Video wouldn't play more than a few seconds on the POS computer at work so I can't comment on the real/fake part....

As Sam said above, "If you have a weapon, use it". If I was getting ganged by 4 guys, I'd draw. Im old, fat, white, and slow. Past that, 14 years of bouncing in bars taught me that if you fight fair, you fight to lose. I don't want to be "right" and crippled.

After switching my sympathetic nervous system response off, I would draw both guns(do you even BUG, bro?), and dual wield some brain stem shots into the first two, timed with their flailing body movements so that their momentum carried them into the other two, knocking them out cold. Then I'd light a Newport, tactical roll over to where I stashed my niece(you didn't even see me do that, did you? I'm a damn ninja), and tell her " Come on babe, we've got a show to catch, and if you're lucky, I'll give you a show after too[wink]"

In reality, I would have never gotten deep enough into that situation that drawing or not was a consideration.

Back
Top Bottom