• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Would you draw?

Of course the fight is staged, that's very obvious.

The question is, in this type of scenario, would you draw?

During an advanced CC class the wife & I took years ago. The instructor would present threat situations like the one in the fake video. Draw or not to draw drills are helpful to those of us who carry.

Not only would I draw, I would ice everyone inside my kill zone.
"While we don't encourage self help, if you feel you absolutely MUST draw then please follow the drawing guidelines as set forth here in the Commonwealth... "
2e8bbc681ef5fa828ae4ee53a943902a.jpg

Hell no I wouldn't draw if I had mad ninja skills like that guy. He had fists of fury. His kicks were like bolts of lightning and claps of thunder combined.

He could have taken on Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and the Most Interesting Man in the World on all at once.

What my Sensai taught was, if unarmed in a multiple attacker scenario, you are justified in and should physically destroy the first attacker you can get your hands on. No such thing as a fair fight and fist fighting is for the ring. If you can, break bones/throat punch/separate joints/use thumbs to push on eyeballs until they squish; you get the picture. The more seriously you can injure the first one, the less interest the others have in continuing the fight.

Up here in NH, we draw with Sharpies, because LFOD.

SHHHH I still have pre ban MARKS A LOT markers... you know the ones you could huff fumes off of. Pretty soon though will require a tax stamp just to transfer!!!!

-Mike

First attacker steps in with a horribly telegraphed front leg roundhouse, with his hands down.

All the actors are WTF (olympic) Tae Kwon Do students. That style is unmistakable. They must'e learned the 'art' in one of the same strip mall McDojos I attended as a young man.

- - - Updated - - -

ideo related

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom