Would it be a stretch if this sub-forum also hosted Glass/Optics/Sights???

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Just curious, as I'm getting ready to transition from irons-only shooting to something more "age appropriate" for my 50-something eyes...

Just curious, as I'm getting ready to transition from irons-only shooting to something more age appropriate 50-something eyes...

I've always used the Equipment subforum for gun-mounted optics.

There's a difference between this:

1649370092390.png

And this:

1649370135506.png

Attachments

• 1649370110766.png
    1649370110766.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
I think adding to this sub will be the only way to keep it alive eventually. Doesn’t seem like enough interest or actual users to keep it active as a NOD’s only room.

I've always used the Equipment subforum for gun-mounted optics.

There's a difference between this:

I think adding to this sub will be the only way to keep it alive eventually. Doesn’t seem like enough interest or actual users to keep it active as a NOD’s only room.

Agreed on both points. I figured I'd try and see if it was/is flexible and figured Admin/Mods could move it or blow it away...

Just curious, as I'm getting ready to transition from irons-only shooting to something more "age appropriate" for my 50-something eyes...
i already did all the work for you. :)

It would be cool to see this forum take off but I agree that it’s a niche area. Not only is it a relatively small group of people interested or have access to night vision and thermal but a lot of the people that do don’t want to discuss anything or let anyone know what they have. Similar to people who have private land to shoot on.

Especially here in New England things are so congested there’s very few places to shoot at night (other than private land) and not many places offer training.

That keeps a lot of people away from buying into any variation of shooting in the dark.

For information purposes there’s plenty of sources of great info between YouTube, Arfcom, Facebook groups and other places.

Back
Top Bottom