Worcester IDPA 7/9/11

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event.

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH

Date: Saturday 7/9/11
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
6 Stages Bring a flashlight.
MD - Chopper
Park tight

I'm hoping to make this my first official IDPA match. I took the GOAL Intro to IDPA a year or so ago, but finally managed to get all my ducks in a row.

Out of curiosity - should we bring a lunch? Unsure how this works

Boy, youre not kidding. I didnt bring any to the Pioneer match, and I was really glad that someone brought a cooler full of water for everyone. I wont do that again.
Some clubs supply water. Some don't. You really don't want to get dehydrated, so drink regularly on a hot day.

i've been thinking about looking at idpa and its supposed to be a sunny day, if it all works out ill be there probably as a spectator. idpa sounds like fun, but ive only been shooting a couple of months so am probably less than competitive :)

Kwatz, bring your gun, holster and ammo just incase. A lot of us aren't competitive, just come shoot, scores be damned.

Thanks again to the WPRC crew. Great match and great weather. Nice getting the scores out so quick again John!

Had a great time, definitely going to do it again. Might have shot with some of you, I was the newb in group 4.

Where are the match scores posted?
They are posted on the IDPA_WPRC yahoo group. There is a link to join on their web site: http://www.wprclub.com/content/idpa-worcester-pistol-rifle

If that doesn't work for you, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll forward the scores to you.

Thanks again to the Worcester crew for another challenging and well run match.

ETA: Mike beat me to it.

Hey, Mike, nice score you had today.

Back
Top Bottom