Worcester IDPA 7/9/11

Was my first match today. Awesome time. Thanks for all that made it happen.

Two left handed shooters, both new, both from NES, both in the same squad, today. We're taking over!

Had a great time at my first match, today. I definitely need to slow down (or, as jar put it, don't slow down, just make sure I see the sights before I shoot, since you want to go fast!). I didn't shoot too horribly, though it does seem that I had one of the higher numbers of points down of the day. Something to work on, I suppose.

Anyway, hopefully I can hit up another match, soon!

Thanks to all who put on a fun match (Although now that I think about it, I guess I haven't yet been to a match that wasn't fun.) [grin]

Had a great time, definitely going to do it again. Might have shot with some of you, I was the newb in group 4.

You did great for your first time out. Hope to see you at future matches.

Was my first match today. Awesome time. Thanks for all that made it happen.

Sorry I missed you. BTW, between you and WeedWhacker, I've definitely decided to go with an M&P. A few more weeks . . . [smile]

Two left handed shooters, both new, both from NES, both in the same squad, today. We're taking over!

Yeah, not sure how they allowed that! It took Bill 5 stages to remember that I was left handed at the start.

Sorry I missed you. BTW, between you and WeedWhacker, I've definitely decided to go with an M&P. A few more weeks . . . [smile]

Glad to hear it! Make sure you save money for that Apex tactical kit too!

I'm still getting used to the new camera and software. I've got some stages by jar, keystone, and Alex that I've got to edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still getting used to the new camera and software. I've got some stages by jar, keystone, and Alex that I've got to edit.

What, no video of stage 6? [smile]

That barrel in stage two confused me, when I fired my first round over it, it made a "BOING" sound, and my brain was trying to figure out how I managed to shoot both it and the target at the same time. It was just the sound reflecting back, but it was startling.

Last edited by a moderator:

That barrel in stage two confused me, when I fired my first round over it, it made a "BOING" sound, and my brain was trying to figure out how I managed to shoot both it and the target at the same time. It was just the sound reflecting back, but it was startling.

Glad I wasn't the only one. Too bad I can't use that as my excuse for forgetting to reload at the tackle box!

Most indoor stage videos are just loud bangs and flashlight patches moving around randomly.

Wait until you shoot through a barrel for the first time. That makes a strange sound 10x louder than shooter over top of one. If you have to shoot deep inside it you also get your brass bouncing all over your arms and hands.

Back
Top Bottom