WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, you guys have listened to me complain for EXACTLY 100 days. Well, this is the official end of it!!

I had called my senator's office a while back (thanks for the tip Lynne) and they were very sympathetic to me, but I hadn't heard anything.

Well, I recieved a phone message today from Senator Brewer's office saying "you should recieve a phone call today from your PD to tell you your LTC is ready to be picked up."

A little while later my wife called saying the PD said to come get my LTC!!

So I stopped in tonight, and low and behold, it REALLY WAS THERE!!!

There will be one more gun owner in MA tomorrow!

Thanks for listenening to me and all the advice.

edit: gave me class A, H&T
Matt

Congrats!!, I know how it feels: I had to go through the same thing here in NJ.

7 DAYS!!! That's amazing! Congrats.

Coincidentally, I FINALLY got my MA permit last week, on none other than precisely the 100th day! Ridiculous.

I thought it was going to be painful waiting the 40 days, then they told me 60... then 90... UGH

No 7-10 days for NH is typical. They do NOT do any background check on applicants there, but rely on your underlying permit (you have to send them a copy of another state's permit to get a NH permit). So they are just shuffling paper quickly and cashing checks in NH.

New board here means new URLs. ALL the old URLs for this forum will not work. Use Search link at top and feel free to update/correct old links.

Back
Top Bottom