Woman upset with wait opens fire in Tennessee Burger King drive-thru

No, just want to avoid clogged arteries and the resulting heart disease that follow. Low fat is the way to go. Unless an early trip to the grave is part of your retirement plan!

No, just want to avoid clogged arteries and the resulting heart disease that follow. Low fat is the way to go. Unless an early trip to the grave is part of your retirement plan!
Most of the fat cooks off, keeps the burgers juicy and tasty. A little fat ain’t gonna kill ya, old Jack uses 80% and he’s, well, past retirement age shall we say?
Life is too short to eat dry over-cooked meats!

I use 93% fat free beef for all of my dishes. What kind of moron wants to put low-grade meat into their own bodies or those of their loved ones?
Lemme guess- you only serve the youngest spirits you can, because "if it was any good, they wouldn't have let it sit in those barrels for decades".

You want a steak, you want it marbled. Marbling is fat. Same with any beef dish. Not ludicrous amounts, and you're not serving gristle, but the tender fats are where the flavor is.

Burger King, who eats that $hit?
  • McDonalds: tastes like cardboard, but I know what to order.
  • Burger King: I get heartburn within 20 minutes.
  • Wendy's: My fingers are greasy; but only after the 20 minutes it takes me to decode the menu.
It's a mystery.

Just another day in Memphis.
I just got done looking at the Lorraine Motel on Google Maps 29 minutes before you posted that.[rolleyes]

Damn Amish...
During Hamvention, the McDonald's in Greater Englewood
always had some Mennonites at 6AM Friday morning.

The McDonald's downtown next to US 35, notsomuch.

And we never get to have breakfast with the cool guys.[angry]

I use 80% for burgers. I like them juicy and rare. Megan won't eat overcooked beef either. Jack.
547rv8.jpg

The 'clogging' is just reinforcement to contain the high blood pressure. Conversely, you need the high blood pressure to force blood through the beefed up arteries... a symbiotic relationship if you will.

Lemme guess- you only serve the youngest spirits you can, because "if it was any good, they wouldn't have let it sit in those barrels for decades".

You want a steak, you want it marbled. Marbling is fat. Same with any beef dish. Not ludicrous amounts, and you're not serving gristle, but the tender fats are where the flavor is.
There are also these old methods of cooking, where you can take the toughest, crappiest cuts of meat and turn them into melt in your mouth, don’t even need to teeth to chew, meat candy.

There are also these old methods of cooking, where you can take the toughest, crappiest cuts of meat and turn them into melt in your mouth, don’t even need to teeth to chew, meat candy.
Does that involve putting studded tracks on a Killdozer and running over dinner repeatedly?

Because that can only increase the value of a properly-shod Killdozer...

Does that involve putting studded tracks on a Killdozer and running over dinner repeatedly?

Because that can only increase the value of a properly-shod Killdozer...
Low and slow, low and slow!

says who? the government? shit we have had more heart disease since they started the recommend high carb low fat diet

I bet that the fri’s were not hot after the long wait.
I am ok when told “ it’s gunna b a lil while cuz we making fri’s. jmo

"Crazy Black broads".....???

It's 'Ho's' to you cracker....

Up for a Free-ban: Incorrect medical terminology, impersonating a boomer and refusal to speak ebonics ....I rest my case 🤡

View attachment 469116
Damn man.
Have you no decency ?
There could be women or children seeing that .
My dog was in the room and he tried to run out in front of a car.

Back
Top Bottom