Woman upset with wait opens fire in Tennessee Burger King drive-thru

Worst sh*t hole I've ever been in. We went some years back because my wife is a big Elvis fan. Block after block of fenced in vacant housing projects, Beale Street barely safe in the middle of the day, daily shootings. The only two reasons I can see for going there are if you want to see Graceland or if you work for FedEx.

A friend of mine who grew up near there described it as a mean mid river city where everyone hates everyone else and they demonstrate that by murdering them.

Seems reasonable.

She went there to have it her way - her way does not include waiting. [smile]
Taco Bell in Maryland. Someone got served a lousy taco, worker got punched out and a driver revved it up to ramming speed and smashed a car right through the front doors of the restaurant, injuring 3 people. All for a stupid $2 taco! WTF is wrong with these people?

Taco Bell in Maryland. Someone got served a lousy taco, worker got punched out and a driver revved it up to ramming speed and smashed a car right through the front doors of the restaurant, injuring 3 people. All for a stupid $2 taco! WTF is wrong with these people?
You never got a taco there and the meat product they use was too watery and soaked right through the shell tearing it in half ?

That shit makes me want to kill.

Worst sh*t hole I've ever been in. We went some years back because my wife is a big Elvis fan. Block after block of fenced in vacant housing projects, Beale Street barely safe in the middle of the day, daily shootings. The only two reasons I can see for going there are if you want to see Graceland or if you work for FedEx.

A friend of mine who grew up near there described it as a mean mid river city where everyone hates everyone else and they demonstrate that by murdering them.
Talked to a guy who is a contractor who does inspections for HUD. He was working in Memphis and the landlord of the property he was at was open carrying. Some sort of altercation ensued with the jogger tenants. They managed to take the gun away, pistol whip him and basically kicked the shit out of him. A woman who tried to intervene got thrown down a set of concrete steps and broke her arm.

Talked to a guy who is a contractor who does inspections for HUD. He was working in Memphis and the landlord of the property he was at was open carrying. Some sort of altercation ensued with the jogger tenants. They managed to take the gun away, pistol whip him and basically kicked the shit out of him. A woman who tried to intervene got thrown down a set of concrete steps and broke her arm.

I carried everywhere I went. TN has binding signage, but there was none anywhere in Memphis that I saw. On the way out of town, I stopped for gas. I filled up with my hand in my pocket gripping my 642 and I wished that I was carrying my .45 S&W instead.

You never got a taco there and the meat product they use was too watery and soaked right through the shell tearing it in half ?

That shit makes me want to kill.
I use 93% fat free beef for all of my dishes. What kind of moron wants to put low-grade meat into their own bodies or those of their loved ones?

Back
Top Bottom