Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Same

Votes: 62 44.6%
  • You give zero f*cks

Votes: 49 35.3%

• Total voters

DarkJoker33

NES Member
For anyone that might be in some not so nice areas or even nice areas, whether it be for work,recreational activities or where you live.

Are you going to carry additional defensive purpose items on election day/night?

Or just stick with what you normally carry?

I'm curious.

Are you an operator?

Will this be "go time?"
No

Thats the bigger question isn't it?

With businesses and homes already boarding up, would it not be wise to think a little ahead and go hmm, maybe bring a couple extra magazines or a car/truck rifle/shotgun. Or a get home bag.

We've already seen what happens when they have their temper tantrums. What makes you think it will change if Trump wins?

Don't mind free. Just another troll.

Personally I'm treating election night like New Year's: have dinner at home, watch coverage on TV, and not go out again that night. There's too much potential to encounter someone unhinged, drunk, or both. And there's no business I can't take care of earlier in the day. The difference here is the news and emotional backlash will trickle in over the next several weeks to months, so I'll probably just treat every night similarly until we reach some sense of normal and losers work all the sand out of their orifices. Which I sadly don't expect until SCOTUS settles this election and Dem cities burn for a while.

As for being armed, I feel reasonably equipped with typical EDC, but for HD I am tuning up triggers and sighting optics on a few new rifles to store at fallback locations. If the big city goes full retard we'll be in the sticks with family the same day, armed identically even if there's no time to go home first. This could blow over before Christmas or we might see multi-year conflict and unrest. Pray for the best and plan for the worst.

IMG_2730.JPG IMG_2731.JPG

Not changing anything at all. Carry everywhere you can, always. If i think i am headed somewhere that I'm actually going to need it, i'm not going.
That’s a great way of putting it. I carry a Snub .357 around town and in the areas I frequent just because I think it’s a good idea.

if I go somewhere a little more “urban” I up it to a G-19 with a spare mag. Anything shady I just avoid outright.

Last edited:

Personally I'm treating election night like New Year's: have dinner at home, watch coverage on TV, and not go out again that night. There's too much potential to encounter someone unhinged, drunk, or both. And there's no business I can't take care of earlier in the day. The difference here is the news and emotional backlash will trickle in over the next several weeks to months, so I'll probably just treat every night similarly until we reach some sense of normal and losers work all the sand out of their orifices. Which I sadly don't expect until SCOTUS settles this election and Dem cities burn for a while.

As for being armed, I feel reasonably equipped with typical EDC, but for HD I am tuning up triggers and sighting optics on a few new rifles to store at fallback locations. If the big city goes full retard we'll be in the sticks with family the same day, armed identically even if there's no time to go home first. This could blow over before Christmas or we might see multi-year conflict and unrest. Pray for the best and plan for the worst.

View attachment 406516 View attachment 406530

I look at those pictures and see $400.00 worth of Savvy Sniper Slings.. Damn man, gotta give you credit. :) :)

I look at those pictures and see $400.00 worth of Savvy Sniper Slings.. Damn man, gotta give you credit. :) :)

Aren't those great slings?

Sometimes question my own sanity with these things, but then we see so many riots and people truly on their own. All I know with certainty is I'll be grateful to never need them.

Shelter in place kiddos. Unless you are Boston PD, who cares stay home, go to bed or watch the reeee's online. The handful of people that might have to work near or traverse a blue X are smart enough to take the right precautions. Anyone else who wants to play I'm going out cause I can and I have a gun or playing riot tourist have at it.

Aren't those great slings?

Sometimes question my own sanity with these things, but then we see so many riots and people truly on their own. All I know with certainty is I'll be grateful to never need them.

They were wiped out for a while at IWI. Just got mine in last month and haven't tried it out yet. It's on my list for tomorrow. 👍

Not changing anything at all. Carry everywhere you can, always. If i think i am headed somewhere that I'm actually going to need it, i'm not going.
This....but...I don't carry a small aresenal "when I expect to encounter a threat" (etc)... I carry a small arsenal ALWAYS, literally anywhere and everywhere I go. ..To me, it seems rather useless/futile/crazy/whatever to only carry when I "think I might need it"...etc . I mean, look, if history has shown me (us) and taught me (us, everyone) anything? It's that you simply never, ever EVER know when some lunatic/wingnut might randomly and suddenly attack you and/or your family, literally anywhere, anytime.....I carry if I'm simply walking or driving a couple of blocks in my own (very safe, very quiet and peaceful) neighborhood. And no, I'm not 'paranoid' nor cynical/afraid/etc etc...I simply don't wanna be, for example, out at a nice, quiet, peaceful breakfast or lunch or whatever at a "quiet" place and have some wingnut/whackjob/pissed off soul/lunatic ex-employee/angry husband thirty seconds removed from a bad fight with his wife/helpless victim (etc etc etc).
If you've never heard the story about Luby's in Texas, you should Google it, and that's only ONE incident in a long, long LONG list of random mass "executions". Then spend an hour or so searching out other mass shootings (the one in "quiet" Wakefield MA years back where some emplyoee who was a "strange loner/odd type guy" etc just went nuts one weekday morning and executed several....or the one at Bard College (etc etc etc).....Doesn't have to be a "mass shooting" either. Just one random asswipe or one angry f*ck or whatever, looking to declare it "Judgment Day" and start killing/shooting/stabbing/etc anyone and everyone unlucky enough to be nearby. Or simply just a random robbery or mugging or whatever where a victim just gives up the cash/wallet?etc and the attacker randomly DECIDES TO SHOOT OR STAB HIM/HER ANYWAYS... I carry literaly effin' everywhere. Even in church on Sunday. "The Lord (and Gaston Glock) Be With You..." (but lately, that awesome "tiny" little Sig P365 is in my pocket even if I'm walking witht eh wife and kids around the block for just a little exercise. I simply refuse to be a "tragic victim of a random...." etc)

Oh, and my wife and kids carry also, so if it's indeed "Judgment Day", then the wingnut really, really misjudged his random target(s). ;)

Just sayin'

It's called an "EDC" for a reason... lol

Oh, and I hope you don't have to shoot anyone, but if you do... shoot them in the face.

View attachment 406516 View attachment 406530
I love that you stand by your words after defending the Tavor on another thread and have a pack of them decked out. I tip my hat off to you, sir.

As for my carry plans post-election surprise I’m not changing anything. When you get out of routine and try something new you’re going to do something you normally wouldn’t do. Since I’m switching to the 30S for winter carry I won’t have to worry about safeties or drawing differently or foreign sights. But I think that unless you’re looking for trouble, you’re probably going to be okay and not end up needing to draw your firearm anyway.

I'm stuffing empty liquor bottles with packing peanuts and will add fuel if needed...

Pro Tip: "Handle' Jugs don't go far but they cover a wide area... and don't forget to wet down pant-legs with water.

1604268912583.png
Boy. It's hard being prepared... [rofl2]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom