• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

With the election day/night coming up

Carrying more or the same

• More

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Same

Votes: 62 44.6%
  • You give zero f*cks

Votes: 49 35.3%

• Total voters
My rape whistle doesn’t leave my side. I usually carry two of them in case one malfunctions and doesn’t blow correctly.
My 'Rape Whistle' is broken. I want my money back...

I carry every day but I'm starting to carry pepper spray too. I read only 1 in 5 violent encounters involve lethal force. I also make a point of not going to dumb places or getting myself into dumb situations. The list of places and situations is getting longer.

The big change is I finally bullied my wife into renewing her LTC and my 22yo son into applying for his LTC. I can't wait to see how long the process takes. We're in a very pro 2A town. Our town PD gives the class and tells everyone to apply for the LTC and list "All lawful purposes", but in the past they have been slow with the paperwork.

Ha, a little jealous of the NODs. I won’t completely hijack a gun thread but I wasn’t kidding about praying for the best while planning for the worst. An encouraging reminder to those who believe prayer is our most powerful weapon:

I wont need a gun if confronted by a Democrat in a violent exchange. Have you seen them? I like my odds with bare hands. Fit people are harder to kill.
"Many experienced fighters say to go after the 'biggest' guy when confronted by a group of assailants, as it will scatter the lesser men.
Not me. I'd rather go after all the little ones first..."
~Enbloc

Last edited:
I wont need a gun if confronted by a Democrat in a violent exchange. Have you seen them? I like my odds with bare hands. Fit people are harder to kill.

Never underestimate your enemy.. Remember, these kids have been wreaking havoc for months now with most of us just foaming at the mouth banging on the keyboard talking about how we can annihilate them, myself included.

They( AntifaIncels/BLM) are very well organized, medics, lawyers on scene, comms and more importantly, nothing to lose.

They know how to antagonize, infiltrate and gather intel.

They have guns.

They have been preparing and practicing for this for a while, Soros is getting his moneys worth.

Take them seriously.

Zero F's

Working mostly from home so I'm carrying more but that's about it - if I think I need to carry I simply don't go...

Never underestimate your enemy.. Remember, these kids have been wreaking havoc for months now with most of us just foaming at the mouth banging on the keyboard talking about how we can annihilate them, myself included.

They( AntifaIncels/BLM) are very well organized, medics, lawyers on scene, comms and more importantly, nothing to lose.

They have guns.

They have been preparing and practicing for this for a while, Soros is getting his moneys worth.

Take them seriously.

Don’t forget these people aren’t communicating on HAM/CW or even land or cell phones. They’re on apps that don’t keep a record/history of messaging. And someone is calling in a crime at one point in a city while everyone else gathers at a different location where all hell breaks loose.

They have guns.

Take them seriously.

The most resistance they have run into so far was one 17 year old kid and they lost , badly.
Most places they have been acting up , the police are either under orders to let them have their way or outright protecting them.

Come dicking around someplace where your going to run into a half dozen vets with no tolerance for shitbags trying to burn down their houses and zero f*cks to give .
If god forbid we get to the point that all bets are off they wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

Loaded tracers into my mags already. Tuesday morning I'll fill the sprinklers with gasoline and run out for more whiskey.

I’ll be doing al the normal things. Work, shopping, visiting relatives and drinking liberal tear cocktails. Same as always.
ZFTG

I'll be happy just to keep my field of fire between the Longnecks...

1604279686611.png

Back
Top Bottom