Windham parts

1903Collector

NES Member
I am doing a no frills M4-ish build, Windham has exactly the barrel kit I need at a very reasonable price, anyone used their stuff before? Opinions?

Thanks

Good stuff, good people. I've been to the factory in Windham and own a couple of their AR's. I would buy again and it appears that they are getting back to normal with shipping.

Good stuff, good people. I've been to the factory in Windham and own a couple of their AR's. I would buy again and it appears that they are getting back to normal with shipping.

+1. Took armorers course there and factory tour. Great folks have always taken good care of me. I buy most of my parts from them and haven't had any problems. Shipping usually takes one day to MA with cheapest option.

I'm using their complete upper, lpk, adjustable stock everything is running great! ~5-600 rounds, flawless.

Placed 2 orders with them this week. Have had great results with customer service and never any issues.

I have a Windham and have had no problems with it. Good rifle. As stated above, CS is good and their onsite gunsmith, Erik Winter, is extremely helpful and responsive. If you have any questions or need help with the build he will respond to direct email's ([email protected]) and on the AR15.com Windham forum.

I am doing a no frills M4-ish build, Windham has exactly the barrel kit I need at a very reasonable price, anyone used their stuff before? Opinions?

Thanks

I just finished a build using one of their 16" barrels. Shoots great!
Using their BCG also.

Attachments

• IMG_20140105_102009.jpg
    IMG_20140105_102009.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom