Gen 5 Glock Parts

I haven't been able to find a Gen 5 glock firing pin + assembly for months. What gives? And any leads would be greatly appreciated. I have a new slide and am trying to track down the rest of the upper parts. Thanks all!

Last edited:
It looks to be in stock at online retailer that you would look for glock parts at.

That store (with glock in their name) is backordered. I tried there last week was soon as I saw them up. Bummer.

I haven't been able to find a Gen 5 glock firing pin + assemble for months. What gives? And any leads would be greatly appreciated. I have a new slide and am trying to track down the rest of the upper parts. Thanks all!
Glockstore has them, I just ordered a full set of slide parts the other day

Sorry to bump this, but I have had no luck after months. Glockstore must have backordered quickly and have checked all of the other retailers I know of a weekly basis. Ebay does not have anything Gen 5 and I have alerts setup. I take that back, there was a set of gen 5 zev striker + aassembly a for $200+. All set there.

Any actual leads would be hugely appreciate !other than check ebay, look up part #, or go to the most obvious mass online retailers). Thanks all.

If I wasn't carrying and it was cosmetic I might go with this (despite having to track down the rest of the assembly), but this feels like a part that should be OEM ... Maybe shield arms is legit? I don't know.

$60

A lot of Glock parts are turning into backorder Oblivion now because of people going FR over 80%. I do have a small pile of Gen5 smooth faced triggers/bars, if one of you guys needs one I can probably part with a couple. These fit 26/17/19/45 etc.

A lot of Glock parts are turning into backorder Oblivion now because of people going FR over 80%. I do have a small pile of Gen5 smooth faced triggers/bars, if one of you guys needs one I can probably part with a couple. These fit 26/17/19/45 etc.
nobody is building gen5 80%'s though

I heard that Glock stop OEM part sales due to the high demand, they need them for builds. Agency Sales only.

nobody is building gen5 80%'s though

Yes, I forgot about that.... but some people are buying lots of gen5 parts or glock is not selling them, etc, because certain things are drying up here and there. I think it's a matter of Glock not dumping leftover OEM parts on the market probably to dedicate them to production.

Back
Top Bottom