Win a Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad Rifle

I entered, and with my long track record of not winning these types of things, expectations are low.

Thanks for the chance, though.

Read the privacy policy. Expect "trusted third party" emails and phone calls.
[tinfoil]

TGSCOM, Inc. does not rent, share, or sell personal information (whether public or private) about its consumers with any third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to use this information only as necessary to perform these services on our behalf and keep this information confidential unless otherwise required by law. We may share this information within the TGSCOM, Inc. company for business purposes. We may also disclose information about you to comply with legal requirements.

This means that the only "third parties" that can see your information are third parties that maintain the site and handle their business. Get an email service that has a great spam filter and you don't have to worry about this stuff anyways. I don't see any spam with GMail and haven't for years. I always uses a Google Voice phone number for things like this too. That way if the number gets out I can always block telemarketer calls.

Hickok45 just did a vid on this (or at least the SOCOM version).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a damn shame S.A. isn't really putting out chrome lined barrels and more GI parts on all their models. Wish fulton would make something like this but a little over this length to use the right gas system.

Back
Top Bottom