Wilson Combat 92fs

rocket500

NES Member
Sent off my Beretta to Wilson Combat for their basic carry package. I couldn't be happier with their work. The trigger is fantastic both in double and single action. Everything is super smooth Front sight was drilled out for a red fiber optic insert. They did the frame in flat dark earth per my request.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 263
I've been curious about that package. I've got an M9 that I would love to have the front sight drilled out for green fiber.

Thanks

Sent off my Beretta to Wilson Combat for their basic carry package. I couldn't be happier with their work. The trigger is fantastic both in double and single action. Everything is super smooth Front sight was drilled out for a red fiber optic insert. They did the frame in flat dark earth per my request.

that came out awesome

Wilson Combat has recently been selling its own Beretta manufactured Beretta 92g. It is supposed to be one of the nicest pistols on the market. I guess it is a 92a1 lower with rounded trigger guard with a 92 brigadier slide. Of coarse it has WC inspired upgrades. I would imagine someone could buy the 92a1 and a brigadier, send the 92a1 lower with the 92 fs brigadier slide to Wilson Combat and have one heck of a nice pistol.

where are you located, OP? planning on attending any shoots? i'd love to handle a worked over 92FS in person to see if i'd want to drop the cash to have them do mine.

I'm in Groton, MA. I have not been to any shoots but I wouldn't rule out going to one in the future.

If I make it to one I'll give you a heads up.

I'm getting 8lbs and change for the double action pull and just over 4 for single. Super smooth pull in double, nice and crisp break in single. Both noticeably better than stock.

I like it so much I treated it to a set of Wilson Combat grips, which are thinner and grippier. The thinner grips are nice. My hands are not small but neither is that grip.

The operation of the slide and the pistol in general is so smooth.

I'd like to next lose the safety in favor of a decocker.

'merica. i like where you're going with the build. the first NES shoot up here in NH is on may 2nd. shoot me a PM if you're gonna attend--the lady and i aren't 100% sure we are going, but we may.

Back
Top Bottom