Why the Hostility and Apathy?

attachment.php

Some people are not tough enough online.

Spot on observation, couple this with the f***tards complaining about things like disabled people in retail stores or metal bits in stuffing and this is why I quit. I doubt if i'll be back. NES used to be a great place for information. Not anymore. Enjoy your shithole of a"firearms" forum..

But. But. But. What do mean quit. You're here posting. You're just trying to be a old meanie, poopy head, calling NES a shithole of a "firearms" forum, before you leave. C'mon. Don't be that way. Just get the f*^% off of our site. Oh and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Spot on observation, couple this with the f***tards complaining about things like disabled people in retail stores or metal bits in stuffing and this is why I quit. I doubt if i'll be back. NES used to be a great place for information. Not anymore. Enjoy your shithole of a"firearms" forum..

Twigg, I heard you had a pretty rough accident a little while back. Hope things are going well.

Great contribution. I'm assuming we're no longer friends?

Back
Top Bottom