• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why the Hostility and Apathy?

attachment.php

Some people are not tough enough online.

Spot on observation, couple this with the f***tards complaining about things like disabled people in retail stores or metal bits in stuffing and this is why I quit. I doubt if i'll be back. NES used to be a great place for information. Not anymore. Enjoy your shithole of a"firearms" forum..

But. But. But. What do mean quit. You're here posting. You're just trying to be a old meanie, poopy head, calling NES a shithole of a "firearms" forum, before you leave. C'mon. Don't be that way. Just get the f*^% off of our site. Oh and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Spot on observation, couple this with the f***tards complaining about things like disabled people in retail stores or metal bits in stuffing and this is why I quit. I doubt if i'll be back. NES used to be a great place for information. Not anymore. Enjoy your shithole of a"firearms" forum..

Twigg, I heard you had a pretty rough accident a little while back. Hope things are going well.

Great contribution. I'm assuming we're no longer friends?

Back
Top Bottom