• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why I own a gun

http://massbackwards.blogspot.com/2005/09/good-guys-1-bad-guys-0.html

From the story:

Authorities say Gaedtke had ignored several verbal warnings to leave before Hammann reached for his gun. They said at the time of the shooting, Gaedtke was naked and headed toward a child's bedroom. He died of a single shot to the chest.

Someday, State Senator Jarrett Barrios - proud graduate of the Ponch and John School of Firearms Knowledge - might publiclly explain how having your children assaulted in their bedrooms by a drunk, naked intruder in the middle of the night is a more preferable scenario than a father defending his children from such scum.[/i]

Not holding my breath waiting for that speech. No need to, really - his actions speak volumes on the subject.

What an assbiscuit.

It's sad that they even have to say:
The attorney general says a Rochester, New Hampshire man who fatally shot a home intruder won't face criminal charges.

If a naked man was heading toward a child's room in my house he'd be lucky if dead was all he got...

SiameseRat said:
It's sad that they even have to say:
The attorney general says a Rochester, New Hampshire man who fatally shot a home intruder won't face criminal charges.

If a naked man was heading toward a child's room in my house he'd be lucky if dead was all he got...

Ya got that right.

Don't expect the same treatment in MA!

The DA would be saying "use of excessive force" since the guy was naked, he obviously wasn't armed! [roll] [evil]

Back
Top Bottom