• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why hello

1.jpg

This is a test pic from photobucket and I cant seem to enlarge the photos when I go to post them,, HELP me to do this please Thanks

Last edited:
Your pic is only 100X80 pixeles that's why it is so small. Try to resize the picture before post them, but remember that resizing the existing pic if it is only 100X80 pixeles will affect the quality of it

Ish.

Your pic is only 100X80 pixeles that's why it is so small. Try to resize the picture before post them, but remember that resizing the existing pic if it is only 100X80 pixeles will affect the quality of it

Ish.

True but on my picture viewer its fine.When I upload it to photobucket it becomes smaller.If I post the JPEG link and upload directly from my computer its fine,but you have to click on the file to open instead of seeing it already open

That normally happens when the website you use has so many pictures. You will be able to download the pic and watch it in normal size, but because of the space on the website, as Pothobucket, they only can use so many pixels per preview picture, so you will need to download the actual photo instead using their samples.

Ish.

Back
Top Bottom