• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why Black People Own Guns

I'd like to know how they vote. Only because one comment was about him knowing it's his right even though it's not applied equally. But if they are owning guns you can thank conservatives because liberals want them banned. So if they are voting for candidates and pols who are anti they are literally shooting themselves and other gun owners. The need to see that correlation. Otherwise they won't be exercising this right very much longer....at least not legally.

The problem is, the wrong black people have guns, by a much larger percentage in their population than they should.

There in lies the trouble with gun control, prevents good people from getting guns while doing nothing to prevent bad people from getting them.

Then if you take it one step further wether good or bad.....if a .gov has constantly denied you your rights then tries to strip you of your rights at every turn possible it doesn't make much sense to legally obtain or own guns..

One great injustice to all is to brand citizens 2nd class citizens(felons) who do no jail tIme but are stripped of a basic human right(weapons ownership)

All rights should be restored upon completion of the sentence, parole and probation should be discontinued...you either in or out, not trapped in the systems cycle.

I'd like to know how they vote. Only because one comment was about him knowing it's his right even though it's not applied equally. But if they are owning guns you can thank conservatives because liberals want them banned. So if they are voting for candidates and pols who are anti they are literally shooting themselves and other gun owners. The need to see that correlation. Otherwise they won't be exercising this right very much longer....at least not legally.
I think the person you're referring to from that article is Maj Toure. He's pretty outspoken about his voting habits. My understanding is that Black Guns Matter basically starts their classes by talking about civics and individual responsibility.

Meanwhile, it's overly simplistic to argue that "conservatives" are protecting our gun rights while "liberals want them banned." First, we have to define terms. Classical liberals want everyone to be free to make their own decisions, including to arm themselves; "liberal" deriving from libertas and all. At the same time, there are plenty of "conservatives" who are happy to roll over on any of our rights - especially guns - such that they're hardly a bastion of safety; see the recent row over bump stocks both nationally and on this very forum.

This is, of course, why Washington warned us so vehemently against political party affiliations. Putting a letter next to your name is a lazy way of describing what you care about. Far better is to discuss every question individually.

But issue bundling is so easy! Too bad, buttercup; nothing worth doing is ever easy. Let's all put on our big boy pants and go to work.

I have to disagree violently, if you vote, and vote DEMOCRAT, you're voting against my gun rights. Its really that simple. No pro2a judges, LOTS more gun lawz, no idea how it can be looked at any other way. That said, we have been let down by more than a few conservatives.

That said, we have been let down by more than a few conservatives.
My point exactly. Though few, there are pro-gun dems and more than a few anti-gun republicans. Liberal and Conservative are words whose meanings vary from person to person. If you want pro-gun people, vote for pro-gun people. But do not assume that a big, red R next to their name means anything.

Issue bundling is bad for you.

My point exactly. Though few, there are pro-gun dems and more than a few anti-gun republicans. Liberal and Conservative are words whose meanings vary from person to person. If you want pro-gun people, vote for pro-gun people. But do not assume that a big, red R next to their name means anything.

Issue bundling is bad for you.
I don’t want to keep going round on this, THE DEMOCRATS PLANK AT THEIR CONVENTION has anti gun language ! BOOM, MIKE DROP !

Last edited:

Black voters are overwhelmingly anti-gun.

I don’t want to keep going round on this, THE DEMOCRATS PLANK AT THEIR CONVENTION has anti gun language ! BOOM, MIKE DROP !
I agree with you on that part. There's no doubt about that part.

My argument is not that democrats vote poorly, but that republicans are nowhere near as safe as folks like to pretend. And they're allowed to get away with it because people believe there's a difference between the two.

Or, more succinctly - this kind of blind affiliation gives us Baker.

But please keep believing that this is a simple, binary choice; it's worked well so far.

Last edited:
I agree with you on that part. There's no doubt about that part.

My argument is not that democrats vote poorly, but that republicans are nowhere near as safe as folks like to pretend. And they're allowed to get away with it because people believe there's a difference between the two.

Or, more succinctly - this kind of blind affiliation gives us Baker.

But please keep believing that this is a simple, binary choice; it's worked well so far.
Nice try, I won't vote for a Charlie Baker again, he talked a good game. You're trying to play games and equate republicans and DEMOCRATS on the 2a position and it's a complete fabrication. The Republicans have and still do offer a much better choice for any political position than any DemocRAT in just about the whole country. If you keep your blinders on there will be no pro 2nd amendment judges on any court since that is more a litmus test for republicans. The Democrats want to make sure there's a bathroom anyone can go in therefore their judges reflect that position.
California, NY, Ma. Are they conservative states ? Get your head out of your arse.

Nice try, I won't vote for a Charlie Baker again, he talked a good game. You're trying to play games and equate republicans and DEMOCRATS on the 2a position and it's a complete fabrication. The Republicans have and still do offer a much better choice for any political position than any DemocRAT in just about the whole country. If you keep your blinders on there will be no pro 2nd amendment judges on any court since that is more a litmus test for republicans. The Democrats want to make sure there's a bathroom anyone can go in therefore their judges reflect that position.
California, NY, Ma. Are they conservative states ? Get your head out of your arse.
Quite the opposite. I'm saying neither is good for us. The two party plantation is a lie. But if you want to keep doing things the same way, you're welcome to keep seeing the same results.

I think the person you're referring to from that article is Maj Toure. He's pretty outspoken about his voting habits. My understanding is that Black Guns Matter basically starts their classes by talking about civics and individual responsibility.

Meanwhile, it's overly simplistic to argue that "conservatives" are protecting our gun rights while "liberals want them banned." First, we have to define terms. Classical liberals want everyone to be free to make their own decisions, including to arm themselves; "liberal" deriving from libertas and all. At the same time, there are plenty of "conservatives" who are happy to roll over on any of our rights - especially guns - such that they're hardly a bastion of safety; see the recent row over bump stocks both nationally and on this very forum.

This is, of course, why Washington warned us so vehemently against political party affiliations. Putting a letter next to your name is a lazy way of describing what you care about. Far better is to discuss every question individually.

But issue bundling is so easy! Too bad, buttercup; nothing worth doing is ever easy. Let's all put on our big boy pants and go to work.

This!! More so now than ever!

Back
Top Bottom