• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why Black People Own Guns

Why Black People Own Guns | HuffPost

Surprising from HuffPo, but nobody cares about anything between XMAS and New Years... The Acting Editor will be fired 2 Jan 2018.
Meh I made it through a little bit. Sounds like some made up bs to re-enforce lib talking points.
-Black guy dating a white girl. Old white guy dad hands me a gun.
-I own a gun but I never carry it and its never loaded. I keep the gun locked up in one room and the ammo locked up in another room. I shoot a few times a year to stay proficient and to maintain my credentials.
-If someone broke into my house Id let them do whatever or handle it with my hands.
-etc.

Meh I made it through a little bit. Sounds like some made up bs to re-enforce lib talking points.
-Black guy dating a white girl. Old white guy dad hands me a gun.
-I own a gun but I never carry it and its never loaded. I keep the gun locked up in one room and the ammo locked up in another room. I shoot a few times a year to stay proficient and to maintain my credentials.
-If someone broke into my house Id let them do whatever or handle it with my hands.
-etc.

If you read more carefully, the message is: "I'm less safe because I'm black, and cops are more likely to shoot a black man than a white man, especially with a gun."

I read it as "look at the racism" and not "guns are bad... m'kay?"

BGRA has regular black members. All of them with cool backgrounds. Most of them are practicing for their moon island test. The consensus I gather is that most of them are just trying to protect themselves at home.
I've always thought Boston gun licensing is pretty racist. Not only are the neighborhoods rough, but they make it unnecessarily difficult just to protect themselves. Yet they still expect their votes.

There's a good quote:

America would not have even been created without firearms. Some people say it’s a contradiction for me as an African-American man to have a position: “When they wrote the Second Amendment, they didn’t mean it for you.” I don’t give a f*** who they meant it for. It’s mine now.​

BGRA has regular black members. All of them with cool backgrounds. Most of them are practicing for their moon island test. The consensus I gather is that most of them are just trying to protect themselves at home.
I've always thought Boston gun licensing is pretty racist. Not only are the neighborhoods rough, but they make it unnecessarily difficult just to protect themselves. Yet they still expect their votes.
Las time I was at Moon Island it was 75% people of color. Happy to see it, most gun law’s se racist AF.

I've always thought Boston gun licensing is pretty racist. Not only are the neighborhoods rough, but they make it unnecessarily difficult just to protect themselves.

oddly, I can count on one hand the number of people who have a no restrictions ltc from boston that I've actually met. the first one I saw was had by a black guy. this was 30 years ago easy, so an "all lawful purposes" era license. the last one I saw was the night I was getting into Harvard sportsmens nine years ago. each applicant had to say a few words about themselves and this guy stood and in the course of his talk, mentioned he had a no restrictions class a issued from boston. a murmur went up from the crowd and then he got a 30 second standing ovation. there's only been 2 or 3 between them 2 guys.

Why Black People Own Guns | HuffPost

Surprising from HuffPo, but nobody cares about anything between XMAS and New Years... The Acting Editor will be fired 2 Jan 2018.

I doubt it. The interviews they printed were full of internalized leftist BS.

I like fried chicken and guns, I guess I can self-identify as black?

serveimage

From the first half dozen search hits just now she responded to being outed by doubling down on the charade.

Why is anybody reading that liberal garbage, old hags magazine/web site? It used to come up on my news feed so I blocked it.

Know your enemy.

interesting to note that there is no way to leave anonymous comments on huffpost site. they are afraid of opening it up for comments i guess

"in a country determined to keep its black populace unarmed"

This is news to me.

Shouldn't be. It's the whole reason why we have f***ed up gun control laws in this country. Racist liberals don't like anyone having guns, but especially didn't like blacks owning them after the Civil War.

I love these articles so much. Its simple, are you a prohibited person, if no cool enjoy your guns. I love hearing that more and more people are legally arming themselves. Every time a friend or colleague asks me questions about the unfortunate licensing process in MA i get wicked excited that another person might be trying to arm up. Hell both my mother and brother are now signed up for their LTC class, with the other brother who was approved unrestricted less than a month ago.

Most every gun I see is black why aren't there any white guns? Don't people like to shoot white guns? The only white gun I have seen,are some parade rifles. This has to be looked into I think it's a racist thing put out by the gun makers.I am going to call the AG,and see if she can look into this. White guns matter,everyone take a knee.

Most every gun I see is black why aren't there any white guns? Don't people like to shoot white guns? The only white gun I have seen,are some parade rifles. This has to be looked into I think it's a racist thing put out by the gun makers.I am going to call the AG,and see if she can look into this. White guns matter,everyone take a knee.

Why you gotta make this black and white? I own a few brown ones. What about them? Brown guns matter, dammit!

Why is anybody reading that liberal garbage, old hags magazine/web site? It used to come up on my news feed so I blocked it.

You need to understand the mindset of the people who are out to screw you. If you don't understand the enemy you are bound to be defeated.

Back
Top Bottom