• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why Am I Not Allowed To Use Classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you to make money through the forum, the forum gets to make money through you. That's how the world works.

Now pay for the $21 membership, then mark up the price of what you're selling by $25.

Last edited:
I really don't care what the reason is if it prevents scams and spam, which I image it does a great job at. Seems smart.

Only $21 a year! That's cheaper than sponsoring a starving kid in Africa. Way less than a cup of coffee a day. It's less than 6 cents a day! Even cheaper in a leap year.

How about a surcharge for dumb posts and dupes. It tags it on to your fee at the end of the year.

Any explanation why I have to pay $21 on this forum before I'm allowed to use the Classifieds?

It's the story of the whale.

What? You don't know the story of the whale? Well, here goes....

The Great Blue Whale is the largest animal on the planet. It has a penis that's 12 inches in diameter. What's interesting is that the female Great Blue Whale has a throat that is only 9 inches in diameter, so the penis will not fit into the throat.

Why is that?

IS DOESN'T MATTER. THAT'S THE WAY IT IS AND NOTHING YOU DO WILL CHANGE THAT.

Same answer for the classifieds. That's the way it is, and nothing you do will change that.

Literally no other forum does this.

So you can sell your shit on literally every other forum.

Oh yeah, IBTL

I'm a member of guitar, knife, and bass forums too, and they also charge to list items for sale.

IBTL.

73e74765cee45858b3d07d6147462031.jpg

+1
You guys are hysterical. The guy makes one post then vanishes, but the beatdown goes on for 45 posts. It's like a cage fighter alone in the cage, but he's still fighting[rofl]

The only question now is how far can we push this befor the lock. I got #50

Derek is going to hate us [smile]

I promise, this is my last post on this thread.......maybe (don't ban me man)

I would be pretty angry as well. Guy just wants to sell his Warhammer 40,000 figurine army and not have to pay for it........

attachment.php

Attachments

• Thomas.jpg
    Thomas.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom