• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who wants to shoot themselves in the ass

It seems like it rides higher than like, say the p3at clipper, but maybe this is more comfortable. Idk why youre worried about shooing your ass; contrary to popular belief, most guns dont just go off on their own.

1693530251873.png

WARRIORLAND Universal Rail Gun Clip, Low Profile Concealed Carry Gun Clip Fit: Gun w/Rail 1.31 Inch and Plus https://a.co/d/99vTwsT

I'm not in on this one lol
Ive not seen nd with clipdraw as dumb as it is
I have seen someone slice their f***ing fingers with one though. No coolguy racking that shit. 🤣

If you have issues with appendix carry, you will love this one. It is a revolver, but egad, think of the unborn children that could be harmed.

Hanger carry

I'll stick with leather, thank you.

I have heard of this being used with Glocks, but I would be too chicken to attempt it.

And one for a semi-auto, notice there is no magazine in the firearm...for "safety".
Not my choice either, but it's not my johnson, so have at it.

Semi-auto

Coat-Hanger-Carry-1-1200x674.png

Last edited:
It seems like it rides higher than like, say the p3at clipper, but maybe this is more comfortable. Idk why youre worried about shooing your ass; contrary to popular belief, most guns dont just go off on their own.

View attachment 791450

At least the KT had a massive long and hard (that's what she said) trigger pull. The odds of you setting that off on the draw is pretty slim.

How does that auto-load from the 2 cylinders to the chamber?

View attachment 791450

With one of those trigger-guard clip-ons tied to a belt loop, those work just fine. Keeps it from drop down the inside and out the ankle too. Saves you from saying “Oh, look - a little gun!” As you bend down and pick it up.

View attachment 791450
Oh gosh no no. No. Fwiw. The clip on the OTHER side is better ish, but never stick that thing in your waist band without a very stout undershirt.

I have Scars from rocking one of those P3-AT's IWB. That grip will rip your flesh off.

For grins & giggles, I put a Techna AMEND2 clipdraw on my P365, using a clip-on trigger guard tied to a belt loop to cover the trigger. My P365 has a manual safety as well, so a ND is very unlikely. I don’t see this as a longterm carry option for me, but thought I’d give it a try.

Observations:

1. With A red-dot and 12rd mag, the clip can’t fully secure over my 1.5” belt, as the red dot and pistol butt would have to ride under belt level to get the clip all the way down. That’s way too long, so the mag rides up with the gun canted forward and red dot buried. That said, the clip is pretty tight - it didn’t bump loose walking 1.75mi or running a short distance. My floating ribs hold it down sitting. A longer clip would work better but it works fully clipped with a 1” belt (pictured).

2. It’s very low bulk and more comfortable than a Kydex IWB holster.

3. It draws a bit more slowly, as expected. Tangling the trigger guard clip cord may a risk, but I had no problem in a few dozen draws.

4. It still fits in my OWB paddle holster but l’d need to mod my IWB holster.

5. While the bulk of an IWB holster showing inside the pants below a shirt is an indistinguishable bulk, the naked barrel of a gun inside the pants is more obvious to a discerning observer. Positioning it so the barrel pokes at the pocket/pants seam minimizes visibility with khakis.

6. I have an extended barrel with mini-brake. Without a red dot and extended barrel/brake and using a 10rd mag, it would be even less bulky. But drawing with the whole gun under the belt line would be more difficult - it would take a thumb pull.

PXL_20230920_194800188.jpg

Last edited:
People who Plaxico carry a striker gun with one in the pipe with no holster over the trigger guard, there are less painful ways to get a vasectomy.

For grins & giggles, I put a Techna AMEND2 clipdraw on my P365, using a clip-on trigger guard tied to a belt loop to cover the trigger. My P365 has a manual safety as well, so a ND is very unlikely. I don’t see this as a longterm carry option for me, but thought I’d give it a try.

Observations:

1. With A red-dot and 12rd mag, the clip can’t fully secure over my 1.5” belt, as the red dot and pistol butt would have to ride under belt level to get the clip all the way down. That’s way too long, so the mag rides up with the gun canted forward and red dot buried. That said, the clip is pretty tight - it didn’t bump loose walking 1.75mi or running a short distance. My floating ribs hold it down sitting. A longer clip would work better but it works fully clipped with a 1” belt (pictured).

2. It’s very low bulk and more comfortable than a Kydex IWB holster.

3. It draws a bit more slowly, as expected. Tangling the trigger guard clip cord may a risk, but I had no problem in a few dozen draws.

4. It still fits in my OWB paddle holster but l’d need to mod my IWB holster.

5. While the bulk of an IWB holster showing inside the pants below a shirt is an indistinguishable bulk, the naked barrel of a gun inside the pants is more obvious to a discerning observer. Positioning it so the barrel pokes at the pocket/pants seam minimizes visibility with khakis.

6. I have an extended barrel with mini-brake. Without a red dot and extended barrel/brake and using a 10rd mag, it would be even less bulky. But drawing with the whole gun under the belt line would be more difficult - it would take a thumb pull.

View attachment 797955
Is that a sig in your pants or are you happy to see us stud

Back
Top Bottom