Who knew they made Baby Glocks for babies?

Brother’s girlfriend is responsible. Not Glock.

Yeah, but she doesn’t have the money Glock does.

Stories like this rip at my heart though. I feel immensely for the parents. This shouldn’t have happened. Maybe the girlfriend didn’t know the kids had come over while she was out. But then the brother should have locked it up.

Leaving loaded guns around for todlers to use must be the Firearms Manufactures fault? It can't possibly be the idiot gun owner, responsible and great parent's fault?

I'm all about gunproofing kids instead of kidproofing guns, but 3 is too young to grasp safety concepts.

This lies on the adults to keep the guns away from the kid or vice versa.

Girlfriend gets a pass in my book since she wasn't there, but she's the one being sued.

It’s hood stuff…. Many love the Glock carry it with the extended mag etc.

Knives don’t come with “safety features”

Not necessarily.
A knife "guard' is there to stop your hand from sliding forward off the handle onto the blade.
And many folding knives have a safety lock to prevent unintentional closing on your fingers.

I'm all about gunproofing kids instead of kidproofing guns, but 3 is too young to grasp safety concepts.

This lies on the adults to keep the guns away from the kid or vice versa.

Girlfriend gets a pass in my book since she wasn't there, but she's the one being sued.
Agreed. I have 3 kids that are "gunproofed" and one that is almost ready for the "gun talk" until that time, I keep any firearms locked up when they are not under my direct control to prevent accidents. After that day, I will keep them locked up to comply with state laws (but have less concern about if my kids encounter one).

Agreed. I have 3 kids that are "gunproofed" and one that is almost ready for the "gun talk" until that time, I keep any firearms locked up when they are not under my direct control to prevent accidents. After that day, I will keep them locked up to comply with state laws (but have less concern about if my kids encounter one).
What if you forget to lock your safe?

Is there a round in the chamber or a mag inserted?

When I was like 5 my father left the keys in his F350 wrecker and I got in it and started it up. I managed to jack the shifter into neutral and roll backwards down the driveway. Nothing happened, but if it did was Ford liable?

Oh.. my kid cut his finger on a crappy jacknife. Time to sue Ozark trail (Walmart)

What if you forget to lock your safe?
Then if something terrible happens I'm screwed. But I strive to practice proper habits in that regard at all times to mitigate that possibility.

Also, my kids all have some level of understanding of what to do if they find they have access to firearms. At a minimum, they know, "Stop. Don't touch. Move away. Tell a trusted adult." The older ones know how to clear any firearms in the house.

Is there a round in the chamber or a mag inserted?
In all publicly viewable forums (such as this one) I attest that I comply with all state laws to the best of my ability. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom